Tan Bleecker Daily Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I got the tan bag yesterday and wanted to post pics to get opinions. Nothing in it but you can see the color. It's a little warmer tan than I thought it would be. Thoughts?[
    ATTACH]2576937[/ATTACH] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397326129.468493.jpg

Be honest - I'm iffy on it!

Attached Files:

2. Also, these pics make the color appear lighter than IRL.

3. I saw this on Thursday. I have to say that I am really liking this style a lot. Out of the colors that I saw, I liked the ecru and black best. The tan is okay, just not a color I think I would use as often.

4. I keep looking at these myself. But they seem so minimalist. Like a folded over piece of leather sticbed diem the sides

5. I absolutely adore my cornflower! I also just got a tan Phoebe, but it looks darker than this one. Maybe because the Phoebe is Madison and the everyday is a Bleecker leather? I love the tan color of my Phoebe. In the end, its what you like!

I'd suggest that you load her up and then see how beautifully she slouches!

6. #6 Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    It's OK... but I like neutral pieces a lot so that's probably why.

Edited to add... I'd keep it at a steep discount but not full price.

7. I'm not a fan of the Tan...it's on the yellow side and that's not my preference. I LOVE the Silt, and Ecru as well.

8. I feel like the tan is a little peachy for my liking. It was such a good deal at 25% off, no tax and free shipping. But if I won't love it I should return it. If I didn't have the hobo in black I'd get that one.

9. I have the tan. Love it!

10. I'm not a fan of the tan. I opted for Silt because I know it's a nice neutral for me. I do like the sea mist, corn flower, and I want to see the pink Ruby irl.

I haven't decided on a 2nd Daily yet, but I do Love this style...:smile:

11. I like the tan but there are plenty of bags I was iffy on that I regretted keeping because they sat unused. IMO, return it and get something you really love.

12. To be honest, I am not a fan of the tan. Might be just the lighting from the pics, it looks almost putty or band-aid colored...? I know previously I said I wasn't a fan of silt, but I think silt or ecru would be a more elegant neutral. JMHO - hope I'm not offending anyone!

13. It doesn't look like much of a color in the pic but you said it's not true to life. It's still very pretty. I like it.

14. I do like it and was considering it for myself, in a darker color though. I like how it lays close to the body, as I am slender and I want a crossbody bag that stays close. I feel like it makes me look larger when they stick out too far? IDK.
    But the reason I did not purchase it is because I was shopping with my DH that day, and he liked a different one better. Don't judge me. :P

ETA: The SA placed a couple of wallets inside the bag, so I could get an idea of the slouch, and yes- it slouches nicely!

15. Thanks everyone! I think I'll return it - it's just not love so why keep a bag I don't love? I absolutely love this style though - been carrying my sea mist for days and love it so much. If my sea mist wristlet would EVER get here, I'd be set!