Strap......

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
p10500009_ph_hero.jpg

Anyone have this and try it on their pochette (doubled) or on their denim speedy?

I know one ot two members have used it on their mini noe :smile:

Here you go - you don't need to double it.
I think that's a smart buy. Enjoy it and please post pics with your Popincourt when you receive it.

Attachments

• P4060035.JPG
    P4060035.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 174
Hirondelle - The strap looks great on your pochette. Now I'm debating whether to get the Trotteur or the strap for the pochette for the trip I'm going on. So undecided!

Here you go - you don't need to double it.
I think that's a smart buy. Enjoy it and please post pics with your Popincourt when you receive it.
Awesome thanks for the pic. I wouldnt wear my like that but just over my shoulder, thus the reason for doubling it. I will be sure to post pic's of the popincourt with the strap.

Awesome thanks for the pic. I wouldnt wear my like that but just over my shoulder, thus the reason for doubling it. I will be sure to post pic's of the popincourt with the strap.

Maybe this is a stupid question, (but I'm suffering with a migraine and not thinking clearly) how would you double it? I've been looking at the picture and just can't figure it out, lol!

What exactly do you mean by doubling? Can you explain?
Instead of attaching the hook to each side of the bag, hook one side then slide the strap through the other d ring and hook it to the same d ring as the other hook.

like this .. :smile:

Attachments

• mini noe.jpeg
    mini noe.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 112