Game of Thrones Season 4 **NO BOOK SPOILERS**

Everything is a lie in this show!!!!! Didn't Varys say, Trust No one!

Also, it trips me out with all the outraged honor....ex: Cersi likes to spout off on bastards, men, but then she's her brother's sister, mistress, baby Momma, what?! She has the nerve to be on ANY kind of high horse.

Everything is a lie in this show!!!!! Didn't Varys say, Trust No one!

Also, it trips me out with all the outraged honor....ex: Cersi likes to spout off on bastards, men, but then she's her brother's sister, mistress, baby Momma, what?! She has the nerve to be on ANY kind of high horse.

I know! I wanted to biatch slap her! I wanted to slap Jaime too and tell him to "SNAP OUT OF IT!" He at least has shown some growth and change whereas she is still the same entitled piece of %^&()_))*%^$! The look on Jaime's face when she told him "you were too late" was priceless.

The following is just a theory of mine. I have not read any of the books. I am using spoiler warnings for the weak of heart.

I do think that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark. Ned could never tell because Robert Baratheon would have gone more than ballistic since he had her on a pedestal. I believe she had the child with a Targaryen and that would make the perfect coupling on down the road: Jon Snow and Daenerys.

I know! I wanted to biatch slap her! I wanted to slap Jaime too and tell him to "SNAP OUT OF IT!" He at least has shown some growth and change whereas she is still the same entitled piece of %^&()_))*%^$! The look on Jaime's face when she told him "you were too late" was priceless.

The following is just a theory of mine. I have not read any of the books. I am using spoiler warnings for the weak of heart.

I do think that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark. Ned could never tell because Robert Baratheon would have gone more than ballistic since he had her on a pedestal. I believe she had the child with a Targaryen and that would make the perfect coupling on down the road: Jon Snow and Daenerys.

I agree with your spoiler.

Cersi, I am so ready for to die and my spidey senses say it may be at the hand of Jamie. She is such a witch!!!!

I cannot wait for the books to catch up with the series if this ever happens. Would be nice for us all to be on the same page. I swear every time I read even a GOT article if heaven forbid I scroll to the comments I end up reading a spoiler.

On a side note, is it pronounced Aria? Kat used to say Aya. And I swear other family members did also. I know it is Arya but is this similar to saying either Ned or Eddard and either one was acceptable?

I cannot wait for the books to catch up with the series if this ever happens. Would be nice for us all to be on the same page. I swear every time I read even a GOT article if heaven forbid I scroll to the comments I end up reading a spoiler.

On a side note, is it pronounced Aria? Kat used to say Aya. And I swear other family members did also. I know it is Arya but is this similar to saying either Ned or Eddard and either one was acceptable?

There are no spoilers here. My comment was clearly stated as being my own theory and that I have not read the books. I put spoiler tags on it so there would be no misunderstanding.

Ladybug09, you need to clear your message box.

There are no spoilers here. My comment was clearly stated as being my own theory and that I have not read the books. I put spoiler tags on it so there would be no misunderstanding.

OK, will clear it.

I Dont think she was accusing you. She was saying she will be glad when the books catch up to the show so she doesn't have to worry about spoilers.

I haven't read the books but I don't think Jamie will end Cersei. However, I think their father is due some come uppance. That I can see happening. And at one of his children's hands too. Tyrion, Jamie or Cersie - they all have enough reason.

I haven't read the books but I don't think Jamie will end Cersei. However, I think their father is due some come uppance. That I can see happening. And at one of his children's hands too. Tyrion, Jamie or Cersie - they all have enough reason.

I think the worst relationship is between Tywin and Tyrion. Tywin clearly hates his son and blames him for the death of his mother. Tywin enjoys humiliating him too and I think that Tyrion will finally have enough and do something drastic. What he does, remains to be seen.

I just read a summary about ^ and I think you are on to something. I have not read the books...

OK, will clear it.

I Dont think she was accusing you. She was saying she will be glad when the books catch up to the show so she doesn't have to worry about spoilers.

No I wasn't accusing you. Sorry if it came out that way. I meant what Ladybug said. Not this forum, I could go anywhere and just read random GOT article and be at risk of reading spoilers in the comments section. I found out about the Red Wedding that way. Imagine that? The biggest surprise ever and I read it 2 years ago because I happened to scroll down on website that had an article. I am excited about this show and want to see what other think and are saying but it is so hard to do because so many have read the books and there is a great risk of being spoiled. That is why I cannot wait til we are all on the same page. Not sure that will happen though

BTW, I have the theory you do about Jon Snow. Will be interesting to see if it plays out that way

Thank you melissatrv :smile:

Spoilers have never bothered me regarding any show simply because reading about an event is not the same as seeing it acted out. I don't think we could have imagined the horror that was created during the killing scene in Red Wedding. I do understand that I am in the minority regarding this. I completely agree, it is impossible to read anything about the show without some plot information being leaked. I guess the answer is that you have to completely avoid any TV critics and what they write about any show that you like.