Game of Thrones Season 4 **NO BOOK SPOILERS**

I'm happy that Arya got to have a little revenge :biggrin:

I love her scenes!! She is such a fierce little warrior and not weak like Sansa. Lived when she got her horse and Needle.

Well, what did everyone think? I didn't expect too much action. I liked the possible foreshadowing of the dragon's interaction with Khaleesi. Arya got some revenge (I really hope that she'll be the one to off Joffrey!!). Poor Jaime. Tyrion is still a bada$$.
So my post is in the other thread. But Charles as a man, as they asked last night, would you rather have brains or balls? I think it was the Hound who asked.

I love her scenes!! She is such a fierce little warrior and not weak like Sansa. Lived when she got her horse and Needle.

So my post is in the other thread. But Charles as a man, as they asked last night, would you rather have brains or balls? I think it was the Hound who asked.

Daario Naharus asked Poor Greyworm of the Unsullied

Arya's scenes were my fav last night as well.

Second was Margery's remark about Joffrey giving her a necklace with dead sparrows!

Arya's scenes were my fav last night as well.

Second was Margery's remark about Joffrey giving her a necklace with dead sparrows!

Arya is moving closer to the dark side. Perhaps Jaqen H'gar recognized something in her when he offered to teach her to be a faceless man.

Arya and the Hound traveling around is beginning to feel like a "road" movie.

See, I love Arya, but I think Sansa is strong too, just in a different way. She has to make the most of her circumstances, and I believe that's what she's doing. She's a very young girl, thrown into a world where men want to wed her, bed her...but also by the same token who will kill her at a moment's notice, and have been responsible for many of her family members death. She's in a very precarious position.

Tyrion's treatment of her has been gentle, but it's still not her world. She has no control. Arya on the other hand has taken a very firm control of her destiny.

See, I love Arya, but I think Sansa is strong too, just in a different way. She has to make the most of her circumstances, and I believe that's what she's doing. She's a very young girl, thrown into a world where men want to wed her, bed her...but also by the same token who will kill her at a moment's notice, and have been responsible for many of her family members death. She's in a very precarious position.

Tyrion's treatment of her has been gentle, but it's still not her world. She has no control. Arya on the other hand has taken a very firm control of her destiny.

Sansa just annoys me.