Help! To indulge in a pre-loved Chanel?

bangkokbaby

Aug 25, 2009
Hello ladies!

This is my first time posting in here, and I really need all of you wonderful ladies' expertise with Chanel bags on this one.

So I've recently come across a reputable reseller of designer bags here in Bangkok who owns a store. I've had my eye on a bag for a while, but it is slightly out of my budget range for bags, so I'm a little weary to splurge. The bag however is a rare Chanel CC Bindi Tote which came out two years ago. So I went to the store to have a look yesterday and I do love it, but the price held me back a little, also the color, as I love a black bag and don't tend to stray away.

So I have attached the picture. It is still in great condition, lightly worn, but overall lovely. It has the glazed calfskin, lambskin and sting ray detail which I love! It is now selling for a little over half its original price from 2012.

What do you ladies think? Should I treat myself to this rare Chanel? Help!!!

Attachments

• chanelbindi.jpg
    chanelbindi.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 341
Half the price?!!

Yes. Treat yourself. It's very pretty and color is easy to match!!

I think original retail price was around $5,000, now going for about $2,400. So actually just under half the original RRP. Thanks for your help and input! Seriously considering it now.

I really like that color!! I know I would indulge :smile:

Yes, I honestly can't stop thinking about it! Thanks for your help!

The answer is YES. The bag is beautiful and for about half price... If I go to Bangkok I'll ask for the store information.:lol: I love traveling in Asia, but I've never been to Thailand.

I think it is lovely! I vote yes:smile:)

Thank you!

The answer is YES. The bag is beautiful and for about half price... If I go to Bangkok I'll ask for the store information.:lol: I love traveling in Asia, but I've never been to Thailand.

Yes please feel free to ask me, that picture is actually taken from their Instagram! Let me know if you want to check it out!

Nice! I love the color, go for it!:smile:

Thank you :smile:

Ladies, thank you all for your help! In the end I went for it!!! I'm pretty darn happy about it too, it's my first Chanel.

:smile:

Thank you!

Yes please feel free to ask me, that picture is actually taken from their Instagram! Let me know if you want to check it out!

Ladies, thank you all for your help! In the end I went for it!!! I'm pretty darn happy about it too, it's my first Chanel.

Congratulations on your Chanel! Post pics when you get her:biggrin:

Thank you!

yay!!! congrats :biggrin: i was going to say yes anyway ;)

Thank you!

Congrats, the bag is beautiful.