Crave flap bag

BoxerLuv

Oct 21, 2013
Hi ladies,

I just saw the taupe CC crave bag in the larger size ($3100 USD). I love it but really think I would like the smaller size. The chanel boutique I was at did not have the smaller size. Can someone please tell me if the smaller CC crave flap bag is similar in size to a reissue 226/medium. Thanks for any help!

Hi ladies,

I just saw the taupe CC crave bag in the larger size ($3100 USD). I love it but really think I would like the smaller size. The chanel boutique I was at did not have the smaller size. Can someone please tell me if the smaller CC crave flap bag is similar in size to a reissue 226/medium. Thanks for any help!
Another question... Does the CC crave medium have a strap length similar to the CC crave jumbo? Just curious if the CC crave medium can be worn cross body as well? Thanks!

when I was deciding between the medium and the larger crave I specifically asked my SA about the strap because I wanted to wear crossbody. she said this year they were the same length (I guess in prior years the medium strap was a bit longer). I can wear it crossbody but it hits about the top of my hip. I am petite (5'3") but have a very long torso lol :P

I measured my medium CC Crave and it is 10.5 x 6.5 x 3.25 or about that. hope that helps!!! :biggrin:

when I was deciding between the medium and the larger crave I specifically asked my SA about the strap because I wanted to wear crossbody. she said this year they were the same length (I guess in prior years the medium strap was a bit longer). I can wear it crossbody but it hits about the top of my hip. I am petite (5'3") but have a very long torso lol :P

I measured my medium CC Crave and it is 10.5 x 6.5 x 3.25 or about that. hope that helps!!! :biggrin:
Thank you! I am 5'5" and have a long torso also! But if the medium is the same strap length as the jumbo then it would be perfect! Did you get black or taupe? If you have time could you post or message me a picture of you wearing it cross body! I am in Las Vegas right now and they have the jumbo size. It's nice but I think the medium would be my perfect bag! :smile:

Hi ladies,

I recently purchased the CC crave in medium from Nordstrom at Mall of America through email and I'm pretty certain they still have more in taupe!

Also, I think it's a great size. With the shape and how much that can fit in it already, I don't think the jumbo is all that worth it.

I'm actually having trouble deciding whether to keep that or the mini I just purchased because they both look great crossbody! Hope this helped!

I recently purchased the CC crave in medium from Nordstrom at Mall of America through email and I'm pretty certain they still have more in taupe!

Also, I think it's a great size. With the shape and how much that can fit in it already, I don't think the jumbo is all that worth it.

I'm actually having trouble deciding whether to keep that or the mini I just purchased because they both look great crossbody! Hope this helped!
Thank you!

They had it! And, it's been ordered!! Yay!

How is it compared to a classic flap? The medium matched the m/l?

I actually do not have a ML flap so I am not 100% sure. but based on the measurements in the reference library (Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 2.5") looks about the same :smile:

it is a single flap and lined in fabric, not leather

my measurements above could have been slightly off :P