Crave flap bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Chanbal thanks for your reply! Yes the Crave has ruthenium hardware. How is your Crave in terms of care and maintenance? It's a beautiful edgy bag. It looks durable as well.

2. Delete

3. Have you checked out Now & Forever? It comes in two sizes, and in both lambskin (matt gold hw) and caviar (not too sure about the hardware). Check out hollyyih's reveal. Here's a pic of the bag in lambskin.

Attached Files:

4. Hello sweetpea33, thank you so much for the pictures. Yes I've seen this bag (didn't know its name till now thank you!) and it's lightweight and beautiful - just that it is too similar to my black jumbo in GHW. Actually the weight of my jumbo is killing me so that's why I'm constantly thinking of getting a lightweight (yet pretty) flap.. The Crave is really edgy compared to the classics.

5. I have the jumbo size and I highly recommend it (lightweight, roomy, and maintenance free). I hope you will be able to find one for you.

6. I tried the crave on and I instantly fell for it. It didn't impress me sitting on the shelf but I like the edginess. I like how it's a big and roomy bag but still lightweight and you can cross body it but if you wear long on one shoulder it still kinda hits me at a pretty nice place!

7. Thank u for all your kind and helpful comments!

8. Dear sweet ladies, I brought my Crave home last night and I'm a happy person today :smile: thank u so much and I'm so glad! Here's a picture of her to share with all of you. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400809920.203378.jpg

9. Gorgeous!! Does it hav a back pocket like the classic? Wonder if it comes in burgundy..

10. It doesn't have a back pocket. It came in burgundy, beige, black, navy, and I believe in green as well.

11. Congrats, it's a great bag. The jumbo size has the same space as the reissue 227 and weights a lot less.

12. Congrats!!!! It's such a beautiful yet functional bag, enjoy!

13. Thank u Chanbal & luv_handbags! (Sorry I don't know how to do a reply to several quotes at a time.)

I'm letting my heavyweight classic jumbo rest for the time being while I enjoy this new light weight baby!

14. Where did you see the burgundy cc crave flap? I am so looking for it! Have you seen it lately?

15. There is one in Perth..... :tup: