Crave flap bag

Hello Chanbal thanks for your reply! Yes the Crave has ruthenium hardware. How is your Crave in terms of care and maintenance? It's a beautiful edgy bag. It looks durable as well.

Dear ladies, I wonder if you can help me out. I would like to get a lightweight, roomy and fairly large flap bag, ideally in SHW and black lamb/calf. Been looking for it for the longest time and couldn't find it.

Then I saw the Crave and it seems to be everything that match my daily needs, except that it's not in SHW and lamb/calf.

I wonder if I should pass the Crave and wait for my ideal bag? I'll like to be able to get both but there's limited funds.. Going crazy thinking abt the Crave and also I've been seeing/hallucinating abt the SHW large black flap on ladies everywhere.

Thank u for any kind advice!! :smile:

Have you checked out Now & Forever? It comes in two sizes, and in both lambskin (matt gold hw) and caviar (not too sure about the hardware). Check out hollyyih's reveal. Here's a pic of the bag in lambskin.

Attachments

• 20140408_125124.jpg
    20140408_125124.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1,011
Have you checked out Now & Forever? It comes in two sizes, and in both lambskin (matt gold hw) and caviar (not too sure about the hardware). Check out hollyyih's reveal. Here's a pic of the bag in lambskin.
Hello sweetpea33, thank you so much for the pictures. Yes I've seen this bag (didn't know its name till now thank you!) and it's lightweight and beautiful - just that it is too similar to my black jumbo in GHW. Actually the weight of my jumbo is killing me so that's why I'm constantly thinking of getting a lightweight (yet pretty) flap.. The Crave is really edgy compared to the classics.

Hello Chanbal thanks for your reply! Yes the Crave has ruthenium hardware. How is your Crave in terms of care and maintenance? It's a beautiful edgy bag. It looks durable as well.
I have the jumbo size and I highly recommend it (lightweight, roomy, and maintenance free). I hope you will be able to find one for you.

I tried the crave on and I instantly fell for it. It didn't impress me sitting on the shelf but I like the edginess. I like how it's a big and roomy bag but still lightweight and you can cross body it but if you wear long on one shoulder it still kinda hits me at a pretty nice place!

Dear sweet ladies, I brought my Crave home last night and I'm a happy person today :smile: thank u so much and I'm so glad! Here's a picture of her to share with all of you. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400809920.203378.jpg

Thank u Chanbal & luv_handbags! (Sorry I don't know how to do a reply to several quotes at a time.)

I'm letting my heavyweight classic jumbo rest for the time being while I enjoy this new light weight baby!