You know you are an LV Addict when...

Sonicbabe

Dec 14, 2012
I know this topic has been done before but, let's face it, it never gets old!

Let me start with my experience today.

I know I am an LV addict when my mind's eyes read the word 'mammogram' on a clinic signboard as 'monogram' !

Who else has a funny one?

I know I'm a LV addict because I like to look at my bags every now and then...well, maybe more often than that. :giggles: I will take them out of their dust bags, admire, model in the mirror and put them away. lol
Another reason is because I am never satisfied with the bags I have! I always want more more more!!!

I know I'm a LV addict because I like to look at my bags every now and then...well, maybe more often than that. :giggles: I will take them out of their dust bags, admire, model in the mirror and put them away. lol
Another reason is because I am never satisfied with the bags I have! I always want more more more!!!

Heheh, I do that too. I just give DH the excuse that I'm airing out the bags.

I know I'm an addict when I notice LV's immediately on other people and sometimes I look at people's purses all the time whether they're LV or not! My heart skips a beat when I notice someone else's as much as my own :P

its raining today and the only umbrella in the car is my son's little kiddie one.....

...as i'm walking to the office with the kiddie umbrella, i noticed a few of my coworkers looking at me funny......it finally hit me that i was subconciously covering my bag more than my own head.........Althought I don't think this is an LV addiction, it's more of a bag addiction....HAHAH!!

...when you can walk past people and name their bag and the season if applicable. I do that and my husband just shakes his head. He thinks I should work for LV.

:smile:
...when you can walk past people and name their bag and the season if applicable. I do that and my husband just shakes his head. He thinks I should work for LV.

:smile:lol, this, and when your bags have "nicknames"....and your family members know which one your referring to based on that name :smile: