Ever feel like you can't carry your LV somewhere?

Thank you :smile:

To be honest, if it weren't for my friend who was from NYC and had an obsession for high-end designer bags, I don't think I would have been familiar with Damier at all. When I was younger, as much as my mom loved monogram, I wasn't a fan of it so I remember being pleasantly surprised seeing DE for the first time. Now that I'm mid-20's, I've definitely grown to appreciate monogram for all its glory. DE is still my preference though :smile:

That's one of the few cons of living in a small town (that and not having any favorite stores nearby). I do plan on carrying my DE soon... especially since there's another one that I've been eyeballing. :love: No sense in spending thousands of hard-earned money on bags that are just going to sit in their dust bags on the top shelf of my closet, right? Especially not bags that are so gorgeous.

You got it girl! :smile:

I hope you know that I meant no harm when I mentioned middle aged women with monogram. My apologies if it offended you or anyone in any way. My mom was a middle aged woman who carried nothing but monogram LVs. DE might be more my style, but I don't think badly of anyone who thinks otherwise!

I only mentioned it to say that that's what we usually see around here :smile:

No dear! I never was a fan of mono until recently. I love them alll :biggrin:

I just started loving LV to be honest. I was never interested in monogram bags as I liked a more understated bag. However, I went into the store with a friend of mine and fell in love. I am not sure why as I never was before.

I do understand not carrying your LV or other designer bag to certain places and feeling a bit self-conscious. I work with families of low income so I tend to use different bags and not display what I have. If that makes sense. However, I saw somebody in my line of work carry a Neverfull GM the other day and I thought "maybe I should carry my bag more".

It is all in the way we feel about certain things. If you feel you are going to be too uncomfortable, then maybe don't carry it that day. Better to enjoy it when you are carrying it than not.

We have these things to love and enjoy…

I carry my LV all the time, except when doing volunteer work.

Overall with LV I feel somewhat "safe" in that most people just think every LV they see is fake, so I figure hey, if that's what you think you won't try to rob me. :lol:

I live in a medium sized town in the uk and carry mine with no problems. I get the odd glance but I like that as I love my bags. I don't feel like I shouldn't carry mine at all and neither should you. It's your bag, you love it and therefore should take pride in using it. It's easier said than done but don't care what others think, live for yourself because if you live by other people it's a waste! Use your bag with pride :smile: