Marion Cotillard and Lady Dior: Pre-Fall 2014

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Marion Cotillard appears in a new ad campaign for the Lady Dior bag. From WWD:

A trampoline and Marion Cotillard’s natural grace were the main ingredients in the latest campaign for Lady Dior, slated to break on Friday in Vogue Brazil and April 2 in Vanity Fair in the U.S. It is also to be unveiled on Diormag.com, with a 95-second making-of clip making its debut Thursday showing Cotillard jumping up a storm for the lens of photographer Jean-Baptiste Mondino. She wears looks from the pre-fall collection by Dior’s couturier Raf Simons and carries several new versions of the handbag, including one bearing a floral print.

The French actress has fronted campaigns for Lady Dior since 2008. The bag, with its “cannage” pattern echoing Napoleon III chairs, was created in 1994 and popularized by the late Princess Diana.

The ads have a very liberating look about them, and the clothes are spectacular!

Attachments

• memo-lady-dior01.jpg
    memo-lady-dior01.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 734
  • memo-lady-dior02.jpg
    memo-lady-dior02.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 716
The clothes are spectacular indeed! That turtleneck is so elegant, and could be worn for so many different occasions (I always try to look for pieces which might actually fit into my working and social wardrobe).

More images of the campaign from DiorMag (check out the lovely crocodile Lady Dior!):

Attachments

• Visio-1-Campagne-Lady-Dior-2014_full-visio.jpg
    Visio-1-Campagne-Lady-Dior-2014_full-visio.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 583
  • Visio-2-Campagne-Lady-Dior-2014_full-visio.jpg
    Visio-2-Campagne-Lady-Dior-2014_full-visio.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 577
  • Visio-3-Campagne-Lady-Dior-2014_full-visio.jpg
    Visio-3-Campagne-Lady-Dior-2014_full-visio.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 570
The Lady Dior bags from this campaign have been added to the Dior website, which probably means that they are already available for purchase.

The crocodile colour is "Burgundy". The fuchsia-like colour is "Toxic Purple". The hand-painted Lady Dior is in white deerskin.

Attachments

• Dior Lady Dior burgundy crocodile CRO44551_M01R_V0_Z.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior burgundy crocodile CRO44551_M01R_V0_Z.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Dior Lady Dior toxic purple CAL44551_M01V_V0_Z.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior toxic purple CAL44551_M01V_V0_Z.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 365
  • Dior Lady Dior white-deerskin-printed-with-a-pink-alstroemeria-flower M0550PCFM_M933_V0_Z.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior white-deerskin-printed-with-a-pink-alstroemeria-flower M0550PCFM_M933_V0_Z.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 383
The Lady Dior bags from this campaign have been added to the Dior website, which probably means that they are already available for purchase.

The crocodile colour is "Burgundy". The fuchsia-like colour is "Toxic Purple". The hand-painted Lady Dior is in white deerskin.

Correct me if I'm wrong... These are just 'some' of the new bags this season right?