Marion Cotillard and Lady Dior: Pre-Fall 2014

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Marion Cotillard appears in a new ad campaign for the Lady Dior bag. From WWD:

The ads have a very liberating look about them, and the clothes are spectacular!

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous :heart:

3. The clothes are spectacular indeed! That turtleneck is so elegant, and could be worn for so many different occasions (I always try to look for pieces which might actually fit into my working and social wardrobe).

4. The new recently new pieces by Dior are definitely more "wearable". I am loving the dress!

5. More images of the campaign from DiorMag (check out the lovely crocodile Lady Dior!):

Attached Files:

6. Stunning! I love that rich fuchsia lady Dior!

7. She looks gorgeous. I am also loving the dark fuschia... when will this be out? :smile:

8. The colours should be available sometime in April or May given that the ads will be released next month.

9. The Lady Dior bags from this campaign have been added to the Dior website, which probably means that they are already available for purchase.

The crocodile colour is "Burgundy". The fuchsia-like colour is "Toxic Purple". The hand-painted Lady Dior is in white deerskin.

10. Correct me if I'm wrong... These are just 'some' of the new bags this season right?

11. These are only a few. There are many more colours and variations. Even the hand-painted Lady Dior comes in many different colours.