New and preloved very early birthday reveal!

Now THAT'S what I call a Reveal! They're all just so beautiful. You're a better person than me - there's no way I could wait until August to carry your Mon Mono! I swear - I just couldn't wait! :shame: I would so cheat when no one was looking. :graucho:

Thank you so much ladies!! You all make me feel so happy sharing in the fun of this. As for waiting until august, I have already started thinking, maybe I will just wait until summer....like mid June sometime. How can I not carry this beauty during the summer, lol. It is really my birthday gift to myself so I am aloud to bend the rules, lol

WOW!!! Love it!! Gorgeous pieces! I really love your mon mono never full! I am also debating on getting one in the same colors! What a great early birthday haul! Congratulations!

WOW!!! Love it!! Gorgeous pieces! I really love your mon mono never full! I am also debating on getting one in the same colors! What a great early birthday haul! Congratulations!

Thank you so much! I am very happy with the color choice. Let me know if you want more Picts before you make your decision :smile: