New and preloved very early birthday reveal!

Thank you :smile: It is pretty scary picking the colors actually, or it was for me anyway. Then I lost sleep over the dot, seriously...I am a bit crazy :smile: I love it now though so all is good!

In my case it would be the same. I would be scary if I had chosen the right colours. Will I like the in a year or so??? That is why I hesitate with ordering mon mono.
But I love yours. The pink is so pretty! Enjoy yours! :wave:

Beautiful pieces!!! I love all your bag choices and the mon mono colors are perfect combo with the NF...my b day is in august too and I don't think I could wait till then to wear that gorgeous bag! Gosh, I always think when my birthday rolls around on the 16th I feel summers practically over!!! Wear that baby out b4 your bday :smile:

Thank you :smile: The pouch sealed the deal for me actually on getting this because it holds an iPad mini perfectly. I don't have a mini ... but I am working on changing that ;)
The pouch is flat, but seems really good quality and will easily hold a thin wallet, paperwork, receipts, etc...

thanks for the info. I thought it was pochette mini size.. had no idea it was so large.