New and preloved very early birthday reveal!

Tabbscat

Sep 12, 2012
So excited to be sharing these goodies with you all. Some may have already been seen in the authentication thread, but I thought I would give it all it's deserved debut :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396385284.022444.jpg

A.B is my initials, however it is also the first letters of my kids names, Adeline and Brendan

Neverfull MM Neo in fuchsia and navy. I was scared it would be too bold, but the navy really tones it down while still having that POP! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396386017.483961.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396386031.754122.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396386043.454328.jpg

How do you like the 25 in canvas? Is it a comfy fit in the crook of the arm?

It looks beautiful on you.

Thanks so much! I do really like it. It seems so feminine to me and easy to carry. Of course, I have not worn it outside yet because it has been raining for two days. The size fits everything I carry perfectly :smile:

A.B is my initials, however it is also the first letters of my kids names, Adeline and Brendan

Neverfull MM Neo in fuchsia and navy. I was scared it would be too bold, but the navy really tones it down while still having that POP! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 2563774View attachment 2563776View attachment 2563777
Love the colors you picked and I love the fuchsia for the interior. It's beautiful, congrats!
Here is a pic of the final haul :smile: View attachment 2563784 thanks again for sharing in the fun with me!!
Lovely haul! Enjoy them all, they are gorgeous!

Oh wow!!! Love your new and preloved beauties!!! Great finds on the pre loved. I LOVE the colors you picked for your mon mono NF:smile: Just love it! How in the world are you going to be able to wait till August?? Congrats on such a great haul!