Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
tumblr_n33x7iwDWK1qb6v6ro1_250.gif

YAY!!!
Lets all Clap!!!

Cq3jZ.gif
renly-clapping-game-of-thrones.gif

Seasons 1-3 are open for discussion here, but please NO BOOK SPOILERS HERE!

game-of-thrones-gay-marriage16.gif

Season 4 is about to begin.

Are you ready???

GoT-GIF-3.gif

Remember, no book spoilers.

tumblr_inline_mmwdsuzuqr1qz4rgp.gif

You can discuss the trailers here, and speculate on the season while we wait for it to start. But please, no spoilers from the books.

Also, if something incredible happens (coughcoughRedWedding) try to let viewers catch up across the time zones, spoiler tags are great for this.

Be aware, everyone, however, that you may catch a spoiler here if you are viewing the show in a different time zone.

Sharpen your swords and gird your loins, its almost time!!

Arya-Fighting-Attitude.gif

I have not read them, but I may get them, this show is so amazing....

Hey, if you want to start a Season 4/OK To Talk About the Books thread, that is fine, LB! :tup:

Oh no, I've been avoiding the book threads like the plague. I will wait until I finish the 5th book.

If you and your family are into the series, then you will love the audio books! The narrator is just awesome and he brings life to the books. I found that reading the books didn't keep my attention enough and I would have to go back and reread pages.

Roy Dotrice is the narrator.

I hope that ol' Joffrey chokes on the wedding cake. They made a big point of showing how the masses loved Madalyn. Joffrey is afraid of his subjects and doesn't know how to deal with them. Whatever happens, she will come out the winner.

Apparently the actor is a really nice guy and they all like him so that makes his portrayal of the character even creepier. He said last year that he was going to give up acting and go to school. Maybe, but I think he will go to school to escape the awkward age period that many male actors have until they reach their 20's.

Looking forward to whatever Arya has in store for us. She is a pretty tough cookie!

Love the Dragons and I think that they will have a huge role in the series ending.

After Season 4 there are 3 more seasons, which is awesome!

Here is a funny recap of the first three seasons..

Last edited: