Belated honeymoon! What LV do I bring?

RKDubs

Sloths and Sparkles
Mar 9, 2013
Hi team TPF! Here's my situation: My husband and I were married almost 2 years ago but he was starting a company around that time so we were unable to go on our honeymoon. We are finally going to the Excellence Resort in Riviera Maya Cancun - I'm thrilled! But I'm curious as to what bag(s) I should bring? We'll be gone 7 nights and my LV collection consists of these pieces:

Stresa mono
Totally mono
Batignolles horizontal mono
Tivoli GM mono
Speedy 25 mono
Evora mm de

I have other handbags as well (2 Gucci in canvas, several Michael Kors bags in leather, several Marc Jacobs bags in leather, etc) but I want something elegant that travels well and can take some sun.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

I never take my large LV bags to Mexico. I may take something small that fits in the safe (during the day) that I can use out for dinner. Just don't like leaving my bags alone in the room...US or Mexico. I did see some LV in Mexico when we were there a few weeks back but not a lot.

At any rate, have a wonderful vacation/ honeymoon and good luck to whatever you decide.

Although I have a speedy 25 and batignolles like u and they are both great bags I think u should take the totally for 2 reasons... The zipper and you can carry it on your shoulder. Save travels!

Should I consider not bringing one of my LVs? I'm not sure how safe things are there (I've never been to Mexico) and I could bring another bag. I have a black MBMJ baby groovee which can be worn cross body or a cinnabar/red Michael Kors Gilmore satchel that I can wear cross body too. Any thoughts?

I have travelled to Cancun and took an old coach bag with me. It's a big tourist town and there were plenty of others who did bring their lovely LVs with them...There is also a Louis Vuitton in Cancun :smile: most resorts offer safes in each room in the event you want to lock away your belongings but they are usually very small and cannot accommodate a full sized bag/tote. HTH ! Have fun on your honeymoon!

Hmmm.... I'm not sure. I always debate traveling with my LV items. But, I hate leaving all of them at home. I always get paranoid either way, I guess. I would either go with your gut or utilized all of the wonderfully wise members in this forum! I wish I had better advise :sad:

Have a fabulous honeymoon!!!!