Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

Thanks for the heads up. I thought I would like them but the last fob I ordered looked horrible and cheap IRL. It makes a big difference to be able to see them.

I, too, saw the huge Heart Fob at TJ Maxx and my first thought was..."My word...it's the size of a REAL heart!" This thing was HUGE...kind of what I expected the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz to get instead of a clock. At least the clock ticked...maybe the Heart Fob gives off little "beats." :lol:

I am running out of hope. My package from JC which was ordered on 03/07 has yet to arrive. I had a chat session with someone at JC and they told me they would refund me which has yet to happen too. The thing is when I tracked the package it states it left a post office about 20 min away on the 22th. I phoned in my local post office and they said they have yet to receive it. My LE egg and bird bath are somewhere out there.

Has anyone else received a package after such a long time? This package has just been going back and forth.

I am running out of hope. My package from JC which was ordered on 03/07 has yet to arrive. I had a chat session with someone at JC and they told me they would refund me which has yet to happen too. The thing is when I tracked the package it states it left a post office about 20 min away on the 22th. I phoned in my local post office and they said they have yet to receive it. My LE egg and bird bath are somewhere out there.

Has anyone else received a package after such a long time? This package has just been going back and forth.

Today's postal routes boggle the mind. One of my packages from Juicy left wherever they ship it from, arrived in Philly (yaaay) then went to SHREVEPORT, LA. Really? Shreveport? Then on to Harrisburg, PA and 5 hours back to me. It was 20 days of worrying. The fact that you can track it from the 7th of March up to the 22nd tells me it's still "in transit." I'd give it until Thursday the 27th then take whatever action necessary to get a refund. But at least it's still moving. The question is: where? Hopefully you'll receive it by tomorrow, assuming Juicy hasn't turned the shipment around and credited your account (which can take up to 2 billing cycles, as we all know.) Let us know...am with you on this! Just hang in there....:flowers:

Just had a thought - are you sure they shipped it via USPS and not UPS? The web site usually ships UPS and requires a signature. The Boutiques START shipping with UPS then for whatever reason UPS delivers it to a post office near you and USPS delivers it. As if you're not confused enough. I'm sorry....

Last edited:
Today's postal routes boggle the mind. One of my packages from Juicy left wherever they ship it from, arrived in Philly (yaaay) then went to SHREVEPORT, LA. Really? Shreveport? Then on to Harrisburg, PA and 5 hours back to me. It was 20 days of worrying. The fact that you can track it from the 7th of March up to the 22nd tells me it's still "in transit." I'd give it until Thursday the 27th then take whatever action necessary to get a refund. But at least it's still moving. The question is: where? Hopefully you'll receive it by tomorrow, assuming Juicy hasn't turned the shipment around and credited your account (which can take up to 2 billing cycles, as we all know.) Let us know...am with you on this! Just hang in there....:flowers:

Just had a thought - are you sure they shipped it via USPS and not UPS? The web site usually ships UPS and requires a signature. The Boutiques START shipping with UPS then for whatever reason UPS delivers it to a post office near you and USPS delivers it. As if you're not confused enough. I'm sorry....
When I order from the website, it ships UPS and then transfers to the post office, no signature required. It always gets to me earlier than the delivery estimate.

When I order from the website, it ships UPS and then transfers to the post office, no signature required. It always gets to me earlier than the delivery estimate.

hmmmm....UPS always requires a signature when I order from the website. There's no transfer off to USPS. I'd call wherever you purchased it and ask if they "turned the shipment around" since someone at Juicy Couture said they would refund, unless you asked them to wait a bit.

When is the last time you tracked the shipment and what message are you getting today?

Had to go to the USPS website and found an alarming message from said site. Please copy and paste into your browser rather than clicking on it, but it IS an Alert from the USPS

https://www.usps.com/search.htm?q=spam

When you get to the usps site, click on "Postal Inspectors - Spam Alert"

Better safe than sorry. I would have clicked on it in my email, but not now.

Last edited:

JC shipped it UPS but it was then handed over to USPS. USPS is the one that has been sending it all over the nation just back and forth.

My orders always start out through UPS & then shift to Mail Innovations which goes to USPS. They usually start out in Tennessee then to Kansas City back to Illinois & then to St. Louis. Even with bouncing around the three states, it has never taken longer than 10 days.