Special Order: Rose Tyrien with Rose Confetti pipping and stitching...is it weird?

winnnieee

Oct 25, 2009
got offered with the SO opportunity, I've been longing for a pink birkin...so at the end I've ordered a B30 Rose Tyrien with Rose Confetti pipping, interior and stitching...but now I'm back at home and thought if I've made the wrong choice?

PLEASE HELP!!!

T____T

I think that sounds very cool if you LOVE pink...which I do.. so I'm on board with your decision. B30 is perfect for this blast of pink too.

What hardware did u pick? What type of leather, Epsom?

I think that sounds very cool if you LOVE pink...which I do.. so I'm on board with your decision. B30 is perfect for this blast of pink too.

What hardware did u pick? What type of leather, Epsom?
Thank you for your opinion!!

yes I love pink, and its like VERY HARD to score a pink B so I decided to go for this colour for my SO. I've chosen gold hardware and epsom leather. I'm just not so sure if pink tone on tone will look good with piping option...or should I change it to the body+handle colour difference option?

Thank you for your opinion!!

yes I love pink, and its like VERY HARD to score a pink B so I decided to go for this colour for my SO. I've chosen gold hardware and epsom leather. I'm just not so sure if pink tone on tone will look good with piping option...or should I change it to the body+handle colour difference option?

It all depends on your LOUDNESS factor. RT is loud on it's own... very bold Pink. I think the softer pink accents will be pretty and not too obvious. I'd rather have it blend and be tonal. Your choices have made the bag SPECIAL, not a spectical. KWIM? And I love the ghw. I think it will be beautiful!!!

I think this sounds absolutely yummy!! It would be beautiful with the handles being rose confetti as well though. I don't think you can go wrong with these 2 color combos! I love the fact that you got rose confetti stitching. That will be so special with RT.

Congrats on placing your SO! I just placed mines too. I chose Rose Confetti with Rose Tyrien contrast lining. Hope that turns out good. I really love 5P, but since that's not available than the closest color to order is RC.

I've ordered the exact color combo too! I think it's going to be very cute.

Congrats on placing your SO! I just placed mines too. I chose Rose Confetti with Rose Tyrien contrast lining. Hope that turns out good. I really love 5P, but since that's not available than the closest color to order is RC.

I've heard 5P is available in Epsom.. Did you order Chèvre? Or wasn't 5p available at your store?

I ordered in Chèvre. I actually thought 5p wasn't available at all. Because when I was deciding on what color to get I asked about any pink available for SO, but 5p wasn't one of the choices given to me. Do you know if 5p might be available in togo/chèvre? Thanks!