Lamb wears like a LION!

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Ok, had my lambskin with SGH single flap Jumbo (a chewy piece of delight) for 4 marvelous years now; any questions you may have regarding lambskin's durability, for me it's been gratifying experience :kiss:

Personally I think she looks as good as the day I bought her~

Attachments

• Photo on 3-24-14 at 2.26 PM.jpg
    Photo on 3-24-14 at 2.26 PM.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,234
Ok, had my lambskin with SGH single flap Jumbo (a chewy piece of delight) for 4 marvelous years now; any questions you may have regarding lambskin's durability, for me it's been gratifying experience :kiss:

I agree.. It's a beautiful bag..

You look fabulous and your lambie looks super luxe! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Did you treat the bag when you first bought it and do you spot clean or do anything at all periodically since then?

You look fabulous and your lambie looks super luxe! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Did you treat the bag when you first bought it and do you spot clean or do anything at all periodically since then?

I sprayed Vectra on it and the stuff truly protects your bags (a phenomenal water proofing substance that shows no marks).

I sprayed Vectra on it and the stuff truly protects your bags (a phenomenal water proofing substance that shows no marks).

Thank you! This is great to know. I've never done anything to my Chanels (too chicken-afraid to ruin a good thing) and luckily, everything still looks great but I will have to check out Vectra for sure!

It is beautiful!! I bought my first Jumbo in Black Lamb SHW a month ago. I am so happy I went that route. I have not babied it all and have been carrying it quite a bit with two little ones. It looks gorgeous! Now, I want the jumbo black lamb GHW...grrrr!! Yours looks brand new!

Your bag looks brand new! And you wear it well. Thanks for posting this thread. A good reminder about how awesome lamb is....:biggrin: