Color Advice - Empreinte Artsy

Ombre or Noir?

• Ombre

• Noir

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ombré has been discontinued for a while now. There are currently two browns - earth (dark brown) and havane (caramel brown). Havane would probably be closest to ombré but lighter. Noir is gorgeous as well and you won't have to worry about color transfer at all.

Ombré has been discontinued for a while now. There are currently two browns - earth (dark brown) and havane (caramel brown). Havane would probably be closest to ombré but lighter. Noir is gorgeous as well and you won't have to worry about color transfer at all.

I was going to buy the ombre via a reseller :smile: It looks so different depending on the light - i am so confused!

I was going to buy the ombre via a reseller :smile: It looks so different depending on the light - i am so confused!

Ombré is my all time favorite empriente color and I was so sad to have missed out on it! I have infini which I love but nothing compares to ombré. It's a great neutral while still very appealing.

They are both beautiful colors. My favorite is Celeste. Havane reminds me of baby poo. What the hell were they thinking with that one.

Ahhhh hahahahahah that's hilarious! Baby poo!!
I agree on the Celeste- my metis is in Celeste and I love it! I think they're discontinuing Celeste- already off the website for most emp bags (still up for the speedy 25).