MBMJ Natasha, the third time?

AnnaKar

Nov 27, 2009
Hi ladies, I would like to hear your opinions about MBMJ Natasha Classic Q (the regular size not the new mini).

I'm thinking about buing this bag now for the third time. Yes, really: I have owned this bad already twice, first in turquoise and then in pale pink and sold it both times. Now I consider buying it in black, but I haven't made mind yet.

My pros:

- I carry a lot of LV nowdays, but there are times and places where I don't want to carry that noticeable brand. MBMJ Natasha is much more discreet and doesn't get immediately noticed as a designer bag

- Black goes with everything

- A crossbody bag is easy to carry around

- Regular Natasha can fit a regular size iPad which is a huge plus for me

- Because of the huze zipped pouch Natasha is very safe

- MBMJ is quite affordable, especially when compared to LV

And cons:

- It seems a bit stubid to buy the same bag third time, it's like I have no imagination or something

- I already have MBMJ Percy in black (though it doesn't fit iPad)

- I got bored to the two other Natashas, can I be sure I won't happen now?

Any opinions?

IMO the Natasha is so classic and versatile. I have a black and it is my go to when i need my hands free. It fits so much yet doesn't look overly stuffed and doesn't get too heavy imo. I can't guarantee you won't get bored again but hey even if you do, i'm sure it holds good resale value :smile:

I have one (light grey) and I agree with redgoose- great size, comfortable, easy access... but if you've already had two and sold them, maybe it's not the bag for you? I wouldn't get it just because it fits your requirements- you should love it! Just my opinion :smile:

I have one (light grey) and I agree with redgoose- great size, comfortable, easy access... but if you've already had two and sold them, maybe it's not the bag for you? I wouldn't get it just because it fits your requirements- you should love it! Just my opinion :smile:

I agree - i'm not sure this time would be any different than the other two- of course I could be wrong :biggrin: maybe you should look at another mbmj crossbody option like the groove, aiden, or ukita

I just got my Natasha in the mail a week a go (in blossom) and I love it. It's such a great bag for shopping. It holds a lot and it's easy to carry. Maybe third time's the charm? But why not look around at similar bags and see if you fall in love?

Thanks for your opinions. Yes, I bought the black Natasha and I'm very happy!

It really must be the color that was wrong those two other times. At the beginning, I loved the turquoise but then it started to annoy me because it was, like, too candy or something. And I must admit I really never was so fond of the pale pink. This black one is so classy and iconic!

Thanks for your opinions. Yes, I bought the black Natasha and I'm very happy!

It really must be the color that was wrong those two other times. At the beginning, I loved the turquoise but then it started to annoy me because it was, like, too candy or something. And I must admit I really never was so fond of the pale pink. This black one is so classy and iconic!

Yeh! Third time is a charm! :smile:

I have the same bag in 4 colors I love it so much, so don't feel bad. I wear it when I want to be causal. It's an easy going bag and you seem to like it so why not get it in another color. I say go for it! A girl could never have too many bags :biggrin: