My new purse organizer for my GST

I'm deciding between this and the organizers on divide & conquer on etsy... The other decision is color- while black is more discreet in the black gst it does make it harder to see things in there, no?

I too am a huge fan of purse organizers! I've tried them all but my top vote goes to Divide and Conquer. They're very well made, customizable and because they're sturdy, they help maintain the shape of your bag. I have them for my Chanel flap bags, Celine Luggage and Phantom, Hermes Birkin and Evelyne and they keep the inside of my bags clean, organized and super easy to switch out.

I'm deciding between this and the organizers on divide & conquer on etsy... The other decision is color- while black is more discreet in the black gst it does make it harder to see things in there, no?

I have never faced any issues seeing things in there. Most of my stuff are colored which contrast against the black organizer and they are all inserted into the pockets. So, I am never digging for anything. Also since they are always the same stuff in the same pocket, i know exactly where they are and after a while, it's autopilot in retrieving my stuff from it.

If u look at the photo i took, u can practically see almost everything in the organizer, except the few things that are stacked below something and black colored ones since the camera can't pick up the contrast while the human eye can do better.

I do agree with u that black is more discreet and looks more like part of the bag.

Having said the above, it's really personal preference on which color to choose.

Whichever purse organizer u decide to get, i look forward to your update here! :smile:

I too am a huge fan of purse organizers! I've tried them all but my top vote goes to Divide and Conquer. They're very well made, customizable and because they're sturdy, they help maintain the shape of your bag. I have them for my Chanel flap bags, Celine Luggage and Phantom, Hermes Birkin and Evelyne and they keep the inside of my bags clean, organized and super easy to switch out.

Divide & Conquer? You have them for your chanel flap bags? Could u please tell me which particular one you use for the various sizes of your Chanel Flap bags? I see many options on the website and it would be great to know from someone who already uses them regarding which one is most suitable for which flap. It would be a great help in zeroing down which one to get.

Divide & Conquer? You have them for your chanel flap bags? Could u please tell me which particular one you use for the various sizes of your Chanel Flap bags? I see many options on the website and it would be great to know from someone who already uses them regarding which one is most suitable for which flap. It would be a great help in zeroing down which one to get.

Connie is the owner of D and C and she is really great to work with. I've always asked her to make a custom size insert for my bags if she doesn't have an insert size associated with a particular bag. I don't believe she charges extra for custom sizes. You can send her an email and tell her which bag it is for (Chanel maxi flap etc) and give her the inside measurements of your bag (that you measure, don't trust web site dimensions) and which type of pockets you prefer, color, etc. I apologize, I didn't save my measurements after they were made and my flaps are all boxed up in my closet. I would recommend you order a light colored insert as opposed to a dark color like black as it much easier to see what's where in your bag. Have fun deciding on a color!

Connie is the owner of D and C and she is really great to work with. I've always asked her to make a custom size insert for my bags if she doesn't have an insert size associated with a particular bag. I don't believe she charges extra for custom sizes. You can send her an email and tell her which bag it is for (Chanel maxi flap etc) and give her the inside measurements of your bag (that you measure, don't trust web site dimensions) and which type of pockets you prefer, color, etc. I apologize, I didn't save my measurements after they were made and my flaps are all boxed up in my closet. I would recommend you order a light colored insert as opposed to a dark color like black as it much easier to see what's where in your bag. Have fun deciding on a color!

Thanks! It is great to know that she does customized organizers. It's not so easy to find one that would fit perfectly or suit one's needs. I wish someone would roll out a set of organizers that are specifically for Chanel bags. :smile:

I have never faced any issues seeing things in there. Most of my stuff are colored which contrast against the black organizer and they are all inserted into the pockets. So, I am never digging for anything. Also since they are always the same stuff in the same pocket, i know exactly where they are and after a while, it's autopilot in retrieving my stuff from it.

If u look at the photo i took, u can practically see almost everything in the organizer, except the few things that are stacked below something and black colored ones since the camera can't pick up the contrast while the human eye can do better.

I do agree with u that black is more discreet and looks more like part of the bag.

Having said the above, it's really personal preference on which color to choose.

Whichever purse organizer u decide to get, i look forward to your update here! :smile:

I ordered this from eBay:

http://******/19ALQI6

It hasn't arrived yet but I'll post pics when it does. I chose the lavender to go in my LV SC PM and we'll see how it fits in the GST. I just hope the felt doesn't shed.

I have been using a "purse-to-go" zip-ups purse organizer with my bags, and I really like it. Recently, pursebling came up with its own purse organizer which is rectangular in shape with more pocket variations, and I thought it would work better for my GST than the "purse-to-go" ones. I took the plunge and I don't regret spending the extra money for another purse organizer even though it makes the two purse-to-go ones that I already have redundant. This new one is even more suitable for my needs with the GST. and it can also be used for my LV Speedy 30 and Neverfull GM. This means changing bags is easy breezy. LOL

I thought I'd share my new love with those who, like me, carry a lot of stuff with them in their bags everyday. With a purse organizer, I know where each of my stuff is in the bag and I am able to get each item out easily instead of searching endlessly in a what seems like a blackhole if everything is just put into the bag. Also, this organizer can be zipped up. This means that my things won't fall out of the GST should my GST fall to the ground.

In the first photo, you can see the gazillion things I put in my bag. Yes, I do need to have them in my bag on a daily basis - some I really need to use, some for "just in case". LOL. I had to think long and hard and these are the minimum that I came up with. Gosh! What's wrong with me? LOL. Actually, there's a few more stuff that are not visible in the photo because they are stacked below some things or they are black in color... I also usually put a tube of hand lotion and a pair of sunglasses above the stuff you see and then I zip it up. You can see how it looks in the GST when zipped up in the second photo.

This is the page to the product just in case you are interested. I bought the jumbo zipped up version. http://pursebling.com/purse-bling-exclusive-zippered-purse-organizer-jumbo-p-2285.html

Do you use a purse organizer like me too? I would love to see what purse organizers others are using.
Thanks for sharing. Just recently got my gst and yes all my things slips out the second I lay my bag down. I might just get one.

I ordered this from eBay:

http://******/19ALQI6

It hasn't arrived yet but I'll post pics when it does. I chose the lavender to go in my LV SC PM and we'll see how it fits in the GST. I just hope the felt doesn't shed.

I look forward to your pics when u get it. I like the pursebling and purse to go ones because they washable. I handwashed one with a little soap n water, n let it airdry.

Doesn't look like it but I think this will be great putting into the Boy?

[QUO TE=Valentine2014;26447908]It is pretty. Is there a top closure so that things won't fall out of the GST when the GST is dropped?[/QUOTE]