My new purse organizer for my GST

Doesn't look like it but I think this will be great putting into the Boy?

[QUO TE=Valentine2014;26447908]It is pretty. Is there a top closure so that things won't fall out of the GST when the GST is dropped?
[/QUOTE]

I am researching purse organizers again. Lol. I wanna find one for my new Reissue 227. I saw some posts here that the purseN and Divide & Conquer are recommended.

It is pretty. Is there a top closure so that things won't fall out of the GST when the GST is dropped?

There's just a snap closure so it will not be as secure as a zippered pouch. Note the location of the snaps such that a gap between them could in theory allow contents to fall out. In my initial review the interior pockets kept items fixed in the bag- my phone and cosmetics did not dislodge when I pushed the bag over on its side.

There's just a snap closure so it will not be as secure as a zippered pouch. Note the location of the snaps such that a gap between them could in theory allow contents to fall out. In my initial review the interior pockets kept items fixed in the bag- my phone and cosmetics did not dislodge when I pushed the bag over on its side.

Cool! :smile: I love purse organizers. I feel.uncomfortable when the interior of my bag is dirty... yea, a bit OCD. Lol

Here it is snapped shut so you can see there is a risk of spillage.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395491745.355975.jpg

I have been using a "purse-to-go" zip-ups purse organizer with my bags, and I really like it. Recently, pursebling came up with its own purse organizer which is rectangular in shape with more pocket variations, and I thought it would work better for my GST than the "purse-to-go" ones. I took the plunge and I don't regret spending the extra money for another purse organizer even though it makes the two purse-to-go ones that I already have redundant. This new one is even more suitable for my needs with the GST. and it can also be used for my LV Speedy 30 and Neverfull GM. This means changing bags is easy breezy. LOL

I thought I'd share my new love with those who, like me, carry a lot of stuff with them in their bags everyday. With a purse organizer, I know where each of my stuff is in the bag and I am able to get each item out easily instead of searching endlessly in a what seems like a blackhole if everything is just put into the bag. Also, this organizer can be zipped up. This means that my things won't fall out of the GST should my GST fall to the ground.

In the first photo, you can see the gazillion things I put in my bag. Yes, I do need to have them in my bag on a daily basis - some I really need to use, some for "just in case". LOL. I had to think long and hard and these are the minimum that I came up with. Gosh! What's wrong with me? LOL. Actually, there's a few more stuff that are not visible in the photo because they are stacked below some things or they are black in color... I also usually put a tube of hand lotion and a pair of sunglasses above the stuff you see and then I zip it up. You can see how it looks in the GST when zipped up in the second photo.

This is the page to the product just in case you are interested. I bought the jumbo zipped up version. http://pursebling.com/purse-bling-exclusive-zippered-purse-organizer-jumbo-p-2285.html

Do you use a purse organizer like me too? I would love to see what purse organizers others are using.

This looks very neat, nice, & organized. Thank you for sharing the pics!

This is very helpful indeed, just splurged on a Chanel GST as my new every day bag and was trying to figure out how to make the every day part work... a zippable purse organizer will be perfect. Your pictures especially help. Thank you!

You are welcome! I have used discount codes for 10% off at pursebling.com for my purse organizer purchases. Not sure if they are still valid. In anycase, try them and see if they are still valid.

PTG2014
CIRCLE

I have been using a "purse-to-go" zip-ups purse organizer with my bags, and I really like it. Recently, pursebling came up with its own purse organizer which is rectangular in shape with more pocket variations, and I thought it would work better for my GST than the "purse-to-go" ones. I took the plunge and I don't regret spending the extra money for another purse organizer even though it makes the two purse-to-go ones that I already have redundant. This new one is even more suitable for my needs with the GST. and it can also be used for my LV Speedy 30 and Neverfull GM. This means changing bags is easy breezy. LOL

I thought I'd share my new love with those who, like me, carry a lot of stuff with them in their bags everyday. With a purse organizer, I know where each of my stuff is in the bag and I am able to get each item out easily instead of searching endlessly in a what seems like a blackhole if everything is just put into the bag. Also, this organizer can be zipped up. This means that my things won't fall out of the GST should my GST fall to the ground.

In the first photo, you can see the gazillion things I put in my bag. Yes, I do need to have them in my bag on a daily basis - some I really need to use, some for "just in case". LOL. I had to think long and hard and these are the minimum that I came up with. Gosh! What's wrong with me? LOL. Actually, there's a few more stuff that are not visible in the photo because they are stacked below some things or they are black in color... I also usually put a tube of hand lotion and a pair of sunglasses above the stuff you see and then I zip it up. You can see how it looks in the GST when zipped up in the second photo.

This is the page to the product just in case you are interested. I bought the jumbo zipped up version. http://pursebling.com/purse-bling-exclusive-zippered-purse-organizer-jumbo-p-2285.html

Do you use a purse organizer like me too? I would love to see what purse organizers others are using.

Hi Valentine2014, let me ask you, have you ever bought a purse organizer for either pursebling or purse to go for any Chanel classic flap size jumbo? Tia for the help!

Divide & Conquer? You have them for your chanel flap bags? Could u please tell me which particular one you use for the various sizes of your Chanel Flap bags? I see many options on the website and it would be great to know from someone who already uses them regarding which one is most suitable for which flap. It would be a great help in zeroing down which one to get.
Thanks, this is great advice. I never ever thought of using a purse organizer for my flap bags. Looking into this now :smile: