What makes a boy bag ...

Yes, dear it does. Let me show it to you. If you're not over the age of 18, please avert your eyes. :sneaky:
My new patent metallic is seasonal so I'm pretty sure it won't be able to reproduce after this season but I think this one can....black lambskin, permanent collection? :woot:
Here it is....

Attachments

• 127.JPG
    127.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Yes, dear it does. Let me show it to you. If you're not over the age of 18, please avert your eyes. :sneaky:
My new patent metallic is seasonal so I'm pretty sure it won't be able to reproduce after this season but I think this one can....black lambskin, permanent collection? :woot:
Here it is....

Cyndee.... you are soooooo naughty :P

Here it is....

Looks kinda ... small.

:lolots:sitting here at a starbucks, working on my laptop...desperately trying to finish a proposal by my deadline...and I see this thread and think to myself...WHATS THIS?

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, I LOVE your creativity and the way you think!

this even ******** had not thought of....