NEW 2014 Hot Pink MONTAIGNE MM Empreinte

apple1215

Aug 30, 2009
I saw this pic from internet somewhere and stated that this is limited edition Hot Pink (not sure what they call the name) MONTAIGNE MM Empreinte.
And look at the wallets. Seems like they have 3 colors, hot pink, yellow and ivory too.
Any info ladies?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395420542.110586.jpg

It could be amethyst under bright lighting… I haven't heard anything about hot pink coming out.

That's what I thought. Especially after I saw your post about the choices of the colors.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395422041.179206.jpg
But when I look at those wallets then I got confused. It is Really Really Pink!
I need to check with my SA ASAP.

Maybe the hot pink is the fuchsia. I heard fuchsia will be available in epi (for the emilie and josephine wallet) so maybe LV also made it for emp. leather?

Is that possible that it could be Empreinte in Jaipur?
Credit pics from DLYNN's Empreinte speedy 25 Jaipur thread. She took beautiful pics under the bright light too.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395423722.511702.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395423745.239877.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395423776.340329.jpg

I believe it is ostrich Montaigne as LV will launch ostrich Montaigne in beautiful fuschia in April.

Well all I know is that is one fine Montaigne! But ostrich? I know for sure that I can't do that.:crybaby: Such a shame as its a fabulous color. Loving that pink.

Thanks for the info cali_moon before I got myself all worked up over a pink Montaigne...

Well all I know is that is one fine Montaigne! But ostrich? I know for sure that I can't do that.:crybaby: Such a shame as its a fabulous color. Loving that pink.

Thanks for the info cali_moon before I got myself all worked up over a pink Montaigne...

I could be wrong, I hope. I want hot pink empreinte montaigne bag too.