Bristol Satchel Available on the Q

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Hey, the Bristol is finally up on QVC! She's on a 5 easy pay. No red or white with tan trim available though. So it's looking like she will be presented on the next set of shows. I can't get the link to copy over, sorry. The item number is A252397.

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Florentine-Leather-Bristol-Satchel-Search-Results.product.A252397.html?sc=A252397-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-A252397&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/97/a252397.001?$uslarge$

This is SO very tempting! If I didn't have my heart set on my HG bag that I have been saving for and am so close to getting, I would order one right now! I do hope someone orders one so we can get a review and some pics...

I hope we see some pictures here too. I am just curious about the bag. I probably won't order it either, because the double pocket satchel is on ILD for $100 less. That might be my new violet bag instead. Decisions, decisions.... If I could only win the lottery :smile:

I hope we see some pictures here too. I am just curious about the bag. I probably won't order it either, because the double pocket satchel is on ILD for $100 less. That might be my new violet bag instead. Decisions, decisions.... If I could only win the lottery :smile:

I love that pocket bag in violet! Looking forward to the pictures, if you decide on it :smile:

That Bristol is so cute. I was hoping Dooney would do that bag in Florentine. I noticed that style (or very close to it) in the pebbled leather and really liked it. I want a Chestnut one. I absolutely must have something in DB's Florentine Chestnut. It's just too pretty.

That Bristol is so cute. I was hoping Dooney would do that bag in Florentine. I noticed that style (or very close to it) in the pebbled leather and really liked it. I want a Chestnut one. I absolutely must have something in DB's Florentine Chestnut. It's just too pretty.

The chestnut is gorgeous. I have yet to own a Dooney in chestnut myself. Someday.....