Bristol Satchel Available on the Q

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, the Bristol is finally up on QVC! She's on a 5 easy pay. No red or white with tan trim available though. So it's looking like she will be presented on the next set of shows. I can't get the link to copy over, sorry. The item number is A252397.

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Florentine-Leather-Bristol-Satchel-Search-Results.product.A252397.html?sc=A252397-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-A252397&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/97/a252397.001?$uslarge$

2. This is SO very tempting! If I didn't have my heart set on my HG bag that I have been saving for and am so close to getting, I would order one right now! I do hope someone orders one so we can get a review and some pics...

3. Lol I was going to post the same thing! Super cute and the easy pay is super-tempting! Great minds think alike, TB :smile:

4. I hope we see some pictures here too. I am just curious about the bag. I probably won't order it either, because the double pocket satchel is on ILD for $100 less. That might be my new violet bag instead. Decisions, decisions.... If I could only win the lottery :smile:

5. I love that pocket bag in violet! Looking forward to the pictures, if you decide on it :smile:

6. Will do. I'm seriously thinking about it.

7. That Bristol is so cute. I was hoping Dooney would do that bag in Florentine. I noticed that style (or very close to it) in the pebbled leather and really liked it. I want a Chestnut one. I absolutely must have something in DB's Florentine Chestnut. It's just too pretty.

8. :ghi5:

9. The chestnut is gorgeous. I have yet to own a Dooney in chestnut myself. Someday.....

10. Hmmmm...the Bristol is a Hot Pick today. :graucho:

11. I am waiting to see this one too :smile:

12. Me too, Darcy. I want to see the presentation.

13. I think it may be on the Lisa Robertson show tonight :smile:

14. Well in that case, I'll wait till the video is up. :roflmfao:

15. Thanks! I'll probably tune in....the party animal that I am...