Simple Pump or New Simple Pump in white?

PurseACold

Louboutin, 2010s Givenchy, & 2020s Bottega Veneta
O.G.
Jan 7, 2014
My favorite CL styles are the Simple Pump (100) and New Simple Pump (120). I'd love to get a pair of one of these in white (regular leather or patent leather). Anyone know if CL ever made this variation? I haven't found any doing online research. Thanks! :smile:

The Simple was available a couple of years ago, at least I saw it in the authorised retailer in my country (i'm in Europe and it's not a boutique). It was patent.

The Simple was available a couple of years ago, at least I saw it in the authorised retailer in my country (i'm in Europe and it's not a boutique). It was patent.
ifinena, that's exactly what I want (make it a New Simple Pump, and I'd be even more delighted). I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks!

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. I'll talk to my boutique tomorrow about the possibility. Thanks!

Cool! Let me know how your quest turns out. I'm debating getting the You You 100, Yo Yo 85 and the VP 120. All white. The height in either shouldn't be an issue. I have the Yo Yo 85 (in Camel) and I had the VP 120 (in Black with Red toe). The Yo Yo 85 will definitely be more practical for me but I'm considering the VP and You You with the higher heels just for sexiness. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

My favorite CL styles are the Simple Pump (100) and New Simple Pump (120). I'd love to get a pair of one of these in white (regular leather or patent leather). Anyone know if CL ever made this variation? I haven't found any doing online research. Thanks! :smile:

I remember New Simple in white patent. Also, in bone patent.

An update for you helpful ladies :smile:

I tried on a pair of Pigalles in white shiny python 100mm this weekend (pics can be seen at http://www.barneys.com/Christian-Louboutin-Python-Pigalle-Pump/503078704,default,pd.html) and fell in love. I ordered a pair of them and can't wait to enjoy them. I really wanted a pair of white Loubs, and these are gorgeous.

And because I was still longing for white Louboutins, I also got a pair of white mesh Mademoiselle Marchands for more casual looks.