So I bought a mini mac but it might turn out to be a MAC?

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
I need help. I went on a binge on ebay today. I bought this, a perforated supposedly "mini mac" thinking it was a mini mac, but looking at pics online, I'm starting to doubt it's a mini. She also gave the measurements of a mini mac but it doesn't seem to match those of the pics. Now, other people would think that this was a big deal from a mini to a mac, but I'm very particular about my bag sizes and I think a MAC is too big for me. I just like bringing my essentials. Anyways, the seller says this is a mini mac. I say it's mac.. So which is it?

Did RM ever come out with this perforated design for a mini?

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 455
  • $_58.jpg
    $_58.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 462
  • $_59.jpg
    $_59.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 457
  • $_60.jpg
    $_60.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 455
  • $_61.jpg
    $_61.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 454
  • $_62.jpg
    $_62.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 456
  • $_63.jpg
    $_63.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 455
That looks like a MAC. There's 5 studs at the bottom. Mini mac only has 4. Also for this design I don't think there's a mini mac version.

Mini mac has only one slip pocket at the back in the main compartment. This one has extra 2 slips in front to put phone and keys etc.

Definitely a MAC! :smile:

Last edited:
That looks like a MAC. There's 5 studs at the bottom. Mini mac only has 4. Also for this design I don't think there's a mini mac version.

Mini mac has only one slip pocket at the back in the main compartment. This one has extra 2 slips in front to put phone and keys etc.

Definitely a MAC! :smile:

Yep, just count the studs when in doubt.

I need help. I went on a binge on ebay today. I bought this, a perforated supposedly "mini mac" thinking it was a mini mac, but looking at pics online, I'm starting to doubt it's a mini. She also gave the measurements of a mini mac but it doesn't seem to match those of the pics. Now, other people would think that this was a big deal from a mini to a mac, but I'm very particular about my bag sizes and I think a MAC is too big for me. I just like bringing my essentials. Anyways, the seller says this is a mini mac. I say it's mac.. So which is it?

Did RM ever come out with this perforated design for a mini?

I found this bag in a similar color. Not my auction!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-AUTHENT...989?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2c7eac581d

An update, I cancelled my order for the MAC and instead got a Mini Mac in Azure :biggrin:

Attachments

• 700299189_o.jpg
    700299189_o.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Haha I just got my plum mab tote mini today! And I love the colour, so pretty!! Will update pics soon in another thread hehe
Yes, I agree. The RM plum is one of the best shades of purple I've ever seen :woohoo:
Hmm.. I wonder if it's the same shade for the Craig too? I kinda had a hard time deciding if I should get the Craig in plum or in Fern green since I have a mini mac in plum already...