So I bought a mini mac but it might turn out to be a MAC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help. I went on a binge on ebay today. I bought this, a perforated supposedly "mini mac" thinking it was a mini mac, but looking at pics online, I'm starting to doubt it's a mini. She also gave the measurements of a mini mac but it doesn't seem to match those of the pics. Now, other people would think that this was a big deal from a mini to a mac, but I'm very particular about my bag sizes and I think a MAC is too big for me. I just like bringing my essentials. Anyways, the seller says this is a mini mac. I say it's mac.. So which is it?

Did RM ever come out with this perforated design for a mini?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    That looks like a MAC. There's 5 studs at the bottom. Mini mac only has 4. Also for this design I don't think there's a mini mac version.

Mini mac has only one slip pocket at the back in the main compartment. This one has extra 2 slips in front to put phone and keys etc.

Definitely a MAC! :smile:

3. it's 100% a full size MAC

4. Yep, just count the studs when in doubt.

5. Agree. It looks like a MAC (full-sized). Maybe the seller just copy-pasted the dimensions from somewhere.

6. I found this bag in a similar color. Not my auction!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-AUTHENTIC-Rebecca-Minkoff-Mini-Skylar-Bag-/191103784989?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2c7eac581d

7. #7 Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    An update, I cancelled my order for the MAC and instead got a Mini Mac in Azure :biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. Beautiful! :biggrin:

9. Thank you! I can't wait to receive the Craig and this... I'm really looking forward to seeing it IRL, its supposed to be a peacock blue green :heart:

10. It's gonna be awesome!! I have another mab mini tote in azure coming as well! I'm as excited as you :biggrin: buahaha

11. Yes it will be! You're like my twin! We're attracted to the same colors and styles! :blush:

12. BTW, Checking out your nail blog! Awesome!! :tup:

13. Haha I just got my plum mab tote mini today! And I love the colour, so pretty!! Will update pics soon in another thread hehe

14. Hahaha thanks :biggrin: I'm like trolling eBay at this moment XD

15. Yes, I agree. The RM plum is one of the best shades of purple I've ever seen :woohoo:
    Hmm.. I wonder if it's the same shade for the Craig too? I kinda had a hard time deciding if I should get the Craig in plum or in Fern green since I have a mini mac in plum already...