O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
I looked at the LV site (US), and under the "mens bag" I counted this:

Damier Graphite: 19 bags/items
Damier Ebene: 19 bags/items and two straps
Monogram: 12 bags/items and one strap
Monogram Macassar: 11 bags/items
Cobalt: 4 bags.

Do you think this list shows us the trend of which line is the best selling for men?

Could be...I must be in the minority though. I only like two things from 3 things from DE and DG, plus the keepalls. Wallets are another story. :P
Yet again...their isn't much selections to my liking anymore. :hrmm:

I feel DC is too early to tell about it popularity. It was just release with little products. I would think later on they would offer more for DC. LV need to offer more stuff...their isn't much selections anymore (at least for me). I wish they offer more stuff in Damier Infini, Cuir Taurillon, Naxos, and Utah leather. I feel they are lacking of selling worthy leather bags, especially in messenger bags. lol

Last edited:
Could be...I must be in the minority though. I only like two things from 3 things from DE and DG, plus the keepalls. Wallets are another story. :P
Yet again...their isn't much selections to my liking anymore. :hrmm:

I feel DC is too early to tell about it popularity. It was just release with little products. I would think later on they would offer more for DC. LV need to offer more stuff...their isn't much selections anymore (at least for me). I wish they offer more stuff in Damier Infini, Cuir Taurillon, Naxos, and Utah leather. I feel they are lacking of selling worthy leather bags, especially in messenger bags. lol
You'r right, but I think when a person finally decide to buy a LV bag, they want something recognasible.

You'r right, but I think when a person finally decide to buy a LV bag, they want something recognasible.

So true. I am likely to buy something in Monogram or in Damier Ebene for first purchase myself. LOL
I feel the Damier Ebene print would be the most popular canvas out of the bunch. Quite recognizable and has a beautiful brown tone color. Second place would be Damier Graphite. My younger brother seems partial to Damier Ebene. While I am partial to Monogram Canvas. I have observe many guys seem to prefer the Damier print in either color over monogram, since it feels more masculine and not loud in general.

But I do also feel LV should offer more development on their leather lines for men who want something more discrete and more luxurious material.

Last edited: