The most popular mens canvas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I looked at the LV site (US), and under the "mens bag" I counted this:

Damier Graphite: 19 bags/items
    Damier Ebene: 19 bags/items and two straps
    Monogram: 12 bags/items and one strap
    Monogram Macassar: 11 bags/items
    Cobalt: 4 bags.

Do you think this list shows us the trend of which line is the best selling for men?

2. #2 Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    Could be...I must be in the minority though. I only like two things from 3 things from DE and DG, plus the keepalls. Wallets are another story. :P
    Yet again...their isn't much selections to my liking anymore. :hrmm:

I feel DC is too early to tell about it popularity. It was just release with little products. I would think later on they would offer more for DC. LV need to offer more stuff...their isn't much selections anymore (at least for me). I wish they offer more stuff in Damier Infini, Cuir Taurillon, Naxos, and Utah leather. I feel they are lacking of selling worthy leather bags, especially in messenger bags. lol

3. You'r right, but I think when a person finally decide to buy a LV bag, they want something recognasible.

4. #4 Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    So true. I am likely to buy something in Monogram or in Damier Ebene for first purchase myself. LOL
    I feel the Damier Ebene print would be the most popular canvas out of the bunch. Quite recognizable and has a beautiful brown tone color. Second place would be Damier Graphite. My younger brother seems partial to Damier Ebene. While I am partial to Monogram Canvas. I have observe many guys seem to prefer the Damier print in either color over monogram, since it feels more masculine and not loud in general.

But I do also feel LV should offer more development on their leather lines for men who want something more discrete and more luxurious material.

5. I think it's definitely one of the Damier canvases. I personally prefer Ebene, but I've seen a lot of Graphite reveals from guys here over the years, too.

6. Maby the Macassar hasn't been the success LV hoped it should be? Why not any suitcases/luggage in Macassar?

7. Damier Ebene is my favourite too :cool: