the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here I am on a date with my girlfriend/wife Maile. Isn't she beautiful. I love to admire her. I know she will want my jade necklace but I won't give it to her. I may loan it to her a few times though. Thank you again Aunty Berniechocolate your love and best wishes really helped me to start feeling better. Love you so much, Silver Mochi.

This is sp cute. Maile is adorable

Have some exciting news to share.

Allan has emailed me today and my YS bangle is ready. The bangle is not totally green like some of the ladies here. Instead it has more mixed colors and even a milky brown patch with white 'clouds'. The more I look at the white clouds on this patch, the more I think it looks like a lamb's face or a rabbit's face. Lol. 😁😁

Here are some pics of the bangle.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395039711.687625.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395039824.542879.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395039766.165095.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395039792.157580.jpg

Allan has emailed me today and my YS bangle is ready. The bangle is not totally green like some of the ladies here. Instead it has more mixed colors and even a milky brown patch with white 'clouds'. The more I look at the white clouds on this patch, the more I think it looks like a lamb's face or a rabbit's face. Lol. 😁😁

View attachment 2545312

View attachment 2545315

View attachment 2545313

View attachment 2545314
Truly stunning.

oh my gosh, 3jems... i love this! it's got plenty of green and the white and other creamy patches give it a unique look. I would never get tired of studying its patterns.

View attachment 2545312

View attachment 2545315

View attachment 2545313

View attachment 2545314

Congrats 3Jems. Finally you are going to get it soon. The bangle is very unique with the white and brown patches. I like the width. It is very broad. Beautiful. Remember to request for express ups rather than the normal.

Are you going to give it a name?

Congrats 3Jems. Finally you are going to get it soon. The bangle is very unique with the white and brown patches. I like the width. It is very broad. Beautiful. Remember to request for express ups rather than the normal.

Are you going to give it a name?

Thanks Jadelover. This bangle is certainly quite unlike the other YS here with that milky brown patch. Width wise I requested for 15mm but maybe cos the inner diameter is tiny at 51mm so the width looks broad. Thanks for the reminder. Am going to request for express ups. 👍😉

Thanks Jadelover. This bangle is certainly quite unlike the other YS here with that milky brown patch. Width wise I requested for 15mm but maybe cos the inner diameter is tiny at 51mm so the width looks broad. Thanks for the reminder. Am going to request for express ups. ����

Let him know that you want the same shipping as Bernie.

Thanks for the kind compliments Uli, Dynasty , Silver mom , and 3gems , clairejune , German shepard and Daisy

Claire - Thanks for the kind words . For now though i feel we are liberty to own all the bangles as long as ( the wallets doesnt protest too vehemently :biggrin: ) , I think it's neat to be able to pair them with different jewellery and outfits like u do with those gorgeous lustrous pearls one day , an emerald or opal another day etc . One of the modern fashiom icon i like best is kate middeton , she repeats outfits all the time , sometimes with different accessory and details that create another look altoghether . That's quite inspiring .. We couldnt all just wear a jade bangle just once as do some with their outfits . ( so fun to see how we can make it work with different outfits )

Those red pearls are so gorgeous ! If u could spilt it with Silver mom at a even better price , that will be insanely cool . Takes the friendship of this jade thread to an interesting level . Already all of us are spotting YS from the same source at different part of the globe !

Thanks Silver Mom! Daisy is only 4+ years old. I hope the meds will give her more years with me.

She will , you are too lovely to depart from :smile:. But she will , god willing with your TLC ... no bamboo clams and osyters, pepper crabs of course !

LOOK AT ME!!!!!! Aren't I handsome in my new JADE Necklace. Aunty Berniechocolate sent it to me and I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!! I can wear it when I go out on dates with my girlfriend Maile (the Shih Tsu). Thank you so much Aunty Bernie! I am lucky to have such a loving and generous Aunty like you. Silver Mochi

So here I am on a date with my girlfriend/wife Maile. Isn't she beautiful. I love to admire her. I know she will want my jade necklace but I won't give it to her. I may loan it to her a few times though. Thank you again Aunty Berniechocolate your love and best wishes really helped me to start feeling better. Love you so much, Silver Mochi.

MEOW MEOW ! MOCHI & BOW- WOW Maile !:P I m your biggest cat fan from Singapore. Your wife is such drop dead gorgeous sweetheart , I m afraid to show your picture to Timer because he may ask for Maile's hand :lol: I m so elated to see you in the pink of health and , but such things take bit of time so rest well .. When you are all good , silver Mom will can then put aside her worries and feast on more jade =) Luv & hugs from Singapore :smile:

Allan has emailed me today and my YS bangle is ready. The bangle is not totally green like some of the ladies here. Instead it has more mixed colors and even a milky brown patch with white 'clouds'. The more I look at the white clouds on this patch, the more I think it looks like a lamb's face or a rabbit's face. Lol. ����

View attachment 2545312

View attachment 2545315

View attachment 2545313

View attachment 2545314

Thanks Jadelover. This bangle is certainly quite unlike the other YS here with that milky brown patch. Width wise I requested for 15mm but maybe cos the inner diameter is tiny at 51mm so the width looks broad. Thanks for the reminder. Am going to request for express ups. ����

It's gorgeous ! Did u specify anything for material selection ? I love the white bits and contrasting snow flakes . I guess u dont have to live vicariously through others much longer:lol: . If the other ladies YS are cousins to mine , then ours must be siblings with similar contrasting snow flakes and white clouds ...

Very lovely . I think u will love it and observe that you have many bangles in one as the YS display different shades of green under different lighting conditions and evn more so with the snow and flakes ...

Oh yes babe u can consider taking usps priority express international . It cost about $47 usd to Singapore and the Ys only took 2/3 working days to arrive . UPS might be really expensive though u maybe be able to pick overnight options to speed things up

Last edited:
Let him know that you want the same shipping as Bernie.

Ok. I'll tell him that. Thanks Jadelover. ;)

Hello, 3 jems!
Your Yukon is lovely! I love especially the white in it! Like a lamb!
Would you share how much it is?

Thanks Uli. The white part really looks like a lamb face yah. I tot I was dreaming when I saw the lamb face. It even has some pink for the nose. Lol. I'm not sure if I can post the price here, so have send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.