Reveal! Can't believe it!

Bhanana

Aug 19, 2012
So this an old season, but I couldn't get my hands on one. I gave up looking for it since I'm really hesitant to buy online. I was walking around the Nordstroms to buy some makeup and on the way out walked by the celine section and couldn't believe my eyes!!! I just had to get it...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394925042.185299.jpg

Wow, congrats

Thank you!!! I'm not sure if you remember but you responded to help me on authenticating a trapeze on eBay on the authenticating thread! I asked her for the zipper pull pictures like you mentioned and she wouldn't give them to me and then posted the bag again 3 more times! I'm so glad I didn't buy it and waited for this one! Thanks for all your help!

No way! They had one of these?? So gorgeous!! You're so lucky. I have its sister in black croc stamped. ;) Enjoy your new bag! You have such a great collection, too. Congrats!!

Thank you!!! I'm not sure if you remember but you responded to help me on authenticating a trapeze on eBay on the authenticating thread! I asked her for the zipper pull pictures like you mentioned and she wouldn't give them to me and then posted the bag again 3 more times! I'm so glad I didn't buy it and waited for this one! Thanks for all your help!

I am glad you did:smile:
Congrats again.:graucho: