Reveal! Can't believe it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So this an old season, but I couldn't get my hands on one. I gave up looking for it since I'm really hesitant to buy online. I was walking around the Nordstroms to buy some makeup and on the way out walked by the celine section and couldn't believe my eyes!!! I just had to get it...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394925042.185299.jpg

2. What did you get?

3. Here...briefly....so please don't drag it on too long!

4. What is it? :smile:

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394926477.096477.jpg
    Here she is!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394926541.832028.jpg
    With my other babies!

6. Lovely trapeze! Congrats!

7. Thank you!! I'm so excited!

8. I love finding something I've been wanting! Great luck and cute picture.

9. Wow, congrats

10. Congrats!!

11. Oh wow! You lucky, LUCKY girl! Nice score! Nordstrom is my favorite store :smile:

12. Thank you!!! I'm not sure if you remember but you responded to help me on authenticating a trapeze on eBay on the authenticating thread! I asked her for the zipper pull pictures like you mentioned and she wouldn't give them to me and then posted the bag again 3 more times! I'm so glad I didn't buy it and waited for this one! Thanks for all your help!

13. Such a beautiful bag! Congrats. What an amazing find :smile:

14. No way! They had one of these?? So gorgeous!! You're so lucky. I have its sister in black croc stamped. ;) Enjoy your new bag! You have such a great collection, too. Congrats!!

15. I am glad you did:smile:
    Congrats again.:graucho: