Someone seated at the same table at a wedding is going to be wearing a dress ...

May 6, 2012
Here's the situation, I am going to a wedding in April and the brides Mom and I are best friends. She just told me yesterday that her sister in law, is wearing an orange dress, we are going to be seated at the same table. I'm debating to start looking for another dress, I wore this to a wedding last July and loved the way I felt in, plus it was comfortable. The sister in law's dress is almost the same color but a different style, she tiny too, probably a size 2, I'm an 8, I think I'll look like a heifer near her. It's frustrating to start looking for a dress now, especially when I was set with the whole outfit....wah! Advice?

Last edited:
Just wear some accessories to make it pop and wear it with confidence.

Please PM me if you see an Alexander Wang Rockie in black leather with nickel hardware at less than retail.

No it's almost the same color though.
I say, keep your accessory game on point and wear it better. Think of how many girls are going to show up in little black dresses. ;)

Maybe you can add a trendy statement necklace or a pretty pair of large turquoise earrings to keep your look different?

Or maybe you can pair it with a really cool metallic shoe?

I say, keep your accessory game on point and wear it better. Think of how many girls are going to show up in little black dresses. ;)

Maybe you can add a trendy statement necklace or a pretty pair of large turquoise earrings to keep your look different?

Or maybe you can pair it with a really cool metallic shoe?

That's why I was wearing orange because of all the black dresses, I have the most perfect gold metallic cage shoes to wear with the dress.