Pre-love Neverfull question

dst10spr97

Jan 15, 2012
Okay so I never really considered a Neverfull although my girlfriends have been dying for one. I happened to see a monogrammed Neverfull at work. It had purple interior and the ladies initials and I fell in love!! Purple is my favorite color. So my question is, can you buy a pre-loved Neverfull and take it to the store to have it monogrammed, or do you have to buy it brand new that way?

Okay so I never really considered a Neverfull although my girlfriends have been dying for one. I happened to see a monogrammed Neverfull at work. It had purple interior and the ladies initials and I fell in love!! Purple is my favorite color. So my question is, can you buy a pre-loved Neverfull and take it to the store to have it monogrammed, or do you have to buy it brand new that way?

LV will put initials on a preloved bag. :smile:

I assume you mean mon monogram? I thought that you had to have it specially ordered and they all come from France, so would have to be new I think? You could always phone CS and ask :smile:

If its a mon mono, I didn't think they can paint it after. You can have your initals heat stamped on it but I don't think they will paint initials on the front...

Yes the mon mono is what I am referring too. I want want want! I just got a Prada Saffiano so me and my husband are going to have to have a family meeting about this one. I have a feeling its going to be wife 0 husband 1.

Yes the mon mono is what I am referring too. I want want want! I just got a Prada Saffiano so me and my husband are going to have to have a family meeting about this one. I have a feeling its going to be wife 0 husband 1.
It would have to be ordered new. With the new NF's the pouch is also monogrammed so you actually get two piece with the initials..!