To keep or not to keep?

Dec 20, 2009
My friend just came back from Paris and got me a St. Louis PM black with black handles! My problem is that the shoulder straps are quite tight on me...I'm 5'10" with small build. Do I keep or try to get the GM size instead? I don't want my friend to be upset with wanting to return it to her...btw, she is also a reseller. Do I bite the bullet and just keep it or do I return it to her? Please help!!!

Did you ask her to buy the PM size? If so, then bite the bullet & maybe sell the bag yourself. It's not very nice to return a bag you specifically ask her to buy imo.

But if you had asked her to buy GM size & she got you PM without consulting you, then you can tell her you really prefer the GM size & return the bag to her.

Did you ask her to buy the PM size? If so, then bite the bullet & maybe sell the bag yourself. It's not very nice to return a bag you specifically ask her to buy imo.

I totally agree. If I asked someone to buy something for me I wouldn't ask them to take it back-- even if it didn't work for me.

Even if the friend is a reseller many resellers are small businesses so it creates more work (now it's got to be photographed and listed) on a bag that they bought only because they were asked to do it.

If you want to maintain the relationship I would keep it.