To keep or not to keep?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend just came back from Paris and got me a St. Louis PM black with black handles! My problem is that the shoulder straps are quite tight on me...I'm 5'10" with small build. Do I keep or try to get the GM size instead? I don't want my friend to be upset with wanting to return it to her...btw, she is also a reseller. Do I bite the bullet and just keep it or do I return it to her? Please help!!!

2. Did you ask her to buy the PM size? If so, then bite the bullet & maybe sell the bag yourself. It's not very nice to return a bag you specifically ask her to buy imo.

But if you had asked her to buy GM size & she got you PM without consulting you, then you can tell her you really prefer the GM size & return the bag to her.

3. I totally agree. If I asked someone to buy something for me I wouldn't ask them to take it back-- even if it didn't work for me.

Even if the friend is a reseller many resellers are small businesses so it creates more work (now it's got to be photographed and listed) on a bag that they bought only because they were asked to do it.

If you want to maintain the relationship I would keep it.

4. Thank you very much for your opinions! I would never want to intentionally hurt my friend!!!