Exorbitantly expensive (IMO), but bought it anyway reveal!!

Charmie

Jun 2, 2013
I've said this before in another thread, but I feel this item is too expensive and question it's worth. But who cares what other people think when it's how you feel having it. :P

So who wants to see?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,594
Tada!! Couldn't pass it up. When hubby got the tapage, it was a toss between that and insolence. But I found the insolence to be too much brown upon brown. Even though, I'm supposedly content (lol), I continued to browse on lv website and came across the multicolore. Oooo, love that and wouldn't it look great on my Siracusa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,704
Like I said, truly expensive, but gotta have at least one. Okay now I have two, but hubby bought the first and I bought the second so that's good enough. Lol. And here it is on my Siracusa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,627
So gorgeous. I know what you mean, I recently bought the brown one. I debated and debated over it and I thought about purchasing preloved but I did not want to risk getting a fake and also for this piece I wanted it shiny and new. I guess I want it to acquire its history and personality with me, clicking around on my bags :smile:. Another thing I found out about these Insolence charms is that each piece is handcrafted and also the pattern on each one is unique. When I purchased mine the boutique had one more to compare so I really got a sense of the uniqueness of each. Anyway, you have purchased a wonderful charm that is uniquely yours! Enjoy her!