Exorbitantly expensive (IMO), but bought it anyway reveal!!

I love it - looks FABULOUS on your bag!! This is another very versatile charm - it will look really pretty on your Trevi too.:graucho:

Sometimes you just have to go for something that is not so practical. Now go enjoy that beautiful charm!
I know. :giggles: It came home on my Metis so can't wait for it to be worn on my trevi.

Tada!! Couldn't pass it up. When hubby got the tapage, it was a toss between that and insolence. But I found the insolence to be too much brown upon brown. Even though, I'm supposedly content (lol), I continued to browse on lv website and came across the multicolore. Oooo, love that and wouldn't it look great on my Siracusa.
Lovely, and it looks good on your Siracusa!

Congratulations to you!! It is a beautiful charm! To me, I think it is worth the money :smile:

I've recently purchased this exact charm preloved from Japan for $355.00 -- so still a lot of money hehe ...

It is on its way to me now! Seeing your reveal makes me so so excited to receive mine :smile:

Now I am saving for the insolence charm in brown and the Posy Charm in amethyst. These 2 charms I've decided that I will purchase brand new from the boutique because I want them to be as shiny and new as can be.