Exorbitantly expensive (IMO), but bought it anyway reveal!!

Tada!! Couldn't pass it up. When hubby got the tapage, it was a toss between that and insolence. But I found the insolence to be too much brown upon brown. Even though, I'm supposedly content (lol), I continued to browse on lv website and came across the multicolore. Oooo, love that and wouldn't it look great on my Siracusa.
Well said, buy it if you love it! Congrats.

Haha! Your title definitely fits the reveal bc I too agree that charms are so expensive...BUT if I could buy them I would! They change the whole look of LV bags in a great way!

Tada!! Couldn't pass it up. When hubby got the tapage, it was a toss between that and insolence. But I found the insolence to be too much brown upon brown. Even though, I'm supposedly content (lol), I continued to browse on lv website and came across the multicolore. Oooo, love that and wouldn't it look great on my Siracusa.
I love it - looks FABULOUS on your bag!! This is another very versatile charm - it will look really pretty on your Trevi too.:graucho:

Sometimes you just have to go for something that is not so practical. Now go enjoy that beautiful charm!

So gorgeous. I know what you mean, I recently bought the brown one. I debated and debated over it and I thought about purchasing preloved but I did not want to risk getting a fake and also for this piece I wanted it shiny and new. I guess I want it to acquire its history and personality with me, clicking around on my bags :smile:. Another thing I found out about these Insolence charms is that each piece is handcrafted and also the pattern on each one is unique. When I purchased mine the boutique had one more to compare so I really got a sense of the uniqueness of each. Anyway, you have purchased a wonderful charm that is uniquely yours! Enjoy her!
Thanks for sharing that bit of info. Didn't know about the pattern being that unique. Now I'm even more happy for spending my money on this unique charm. :woohoo:

Haha! Your title definitely fits the reveal bc I too agree that charms are so expensive...BUT if I could buy them I would! They change the whole look of LV bags in a great way!
They certainly do change the look of the bag. I'm fortunate to have hubby treat me to one and to save for this one. Don't think I can justify another one at those prices, but who knows. Lol.