Alexander Wang Which AW should I purchase?

nyc4ever

Feb 23, 2011
I am so torn on which bag to get! I have a mustard yellow Rocco from about 3 years ago but I am unhappy with how much color transfer/fading there has been so I was considering purchasing a new rocco in black most likely (I have also heard the quality issues have been solved and it seems like the leather is now harder which I like) but I am very torn because I also would love a Diego or a Lia. What do you ladies think?

My opinions are pretty biased, but I love the black rocco with rose gold HW! It's so sturdy. I wear my rocco about 2-3 times a week and I've had it since June of last year. No issues quite yet. The leather is so beautiful and soft.

On a side note, my second pick would be the lia. I think it's a gorgeous bag. Not a fan of bucket bags so the Diego is a no for me. :smile:

My opinions are pretty biased, but I love the black rocco with rose gold HW! It's so sturdy. I wear my rocco about 2-3 times a week and I've had it since June of last year. No issues quite yet. The leather is so beautiful and soft.

On a side note, my second pick would be the lia. I think it's a gorgeous bag. Not a fan of bucket bags so the Diego is a no for me. :smile:

I agree, first pick is Rocco and second is the Lia. The Diego is a cool bag but it was just a pain for me to get in and out of and it would always swing around and hit things because it was bottom heavy.

the Rockie in Heritage and the Lia in grey. both so pretty! I already have a rocco but the rockie is so cute.. I love the lia as well but a bit worried about the light color