reveal! hitting e Big 3

Arielle84

Caviar Fan
Jun 24, 2013
hi ladies,

its my first time doing a reveal here...
had my 30th bday bash last weekend and i really wanted to share w u gals my bday cake that i designed myself! v impressed with my baker who turned my artwork into reality :love:

Attachments

• chanel cake.jpg
    chanel cake.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,338
  • chanel cake 3.jpg
    chanel cake 3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,341
  • chanel cake 2.jpg
    chanel cake 2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,332
  • chanel cake 4.jpg
    chanel cake 4.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,335
opening my bday gift from DH

chanel clutch with chain in blue lambskin and matt ghw!
my v first lambskin, not sure if its easy to maintain since i have always chose caviar.

was on e waiting list for caviar in ghw for almost 1.5yrs but no luck.
still, am v happy to receive this!

first lambskin, first blue and first matt gold!

Attachments

• chanel 3.jpg
    chanel 3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,296
- chanel cardholder in black lambskin with matt ghw, super :loveeyes:

- chanel jewelry box that my aunt ordered from overseas.. this looks v cool. first time seeing this, can store my pretty chanel accessories :hbeat:

Attachments

• chanel 4.jpg
    chanel 4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,301
  • chanel box1.jpg
    chanel box1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,286
Wow! Awesome cake you designed and great baker who took that vision and made it edible! Congrats on your first lambskin bag! The blue is so pretty. Congrats on the card case and that great jewelry box! I've not seen those before! Happy birthday! :balloon::presents:partyhat:

~~~~~~~~~~~
Finding my rainbow!

So cool! Congrats! Happy Birthday!

thank u!

Awesome!!! Happy birthday and congrats!

thank u!

Wow! Awesome cake you designed and great baker who took that vision and made it edible! Congrats on your first lambskin bag! The blue is so pretty. Congrats on the card case and that great jewelry box! I've not seen those before! Happy birthday! :balloon::presents:partyhat:

~~~~~~~~~~~
Finding my rainbow!

thanks tutushopper! yup i have not seen e jewelry box before too... but was told its from e makeup range. haven not seen e inside though was too bz taking pics :lol: