Totally in Damier Ebene Anyone seen it?

Sep 23, 2007
I was just wondering if anyone had caught a pre-release glimpse of the new Totally in Damier Ebene coming out next week?
I just can't wait to see it IRL!

I heard that it has thinner straps than the DA and the Mono styles.

I find it odd that we don't have any spy pics on this....we usually have them 2-3 months in advance. Hope to see it soon!

I reserved mine already. Pre-orders can be picked up on March 28th.
My SA says pics next week are released and she will text me the pic when she gets it.
limited supply for a "soft launch" only the larger stores will have it at first
Good chance since first production to be MIF, so that's why I reserved even though I have not seen a pic of it - I figure I can return it, but I wanted to be among the first to get it to get the MIF.

Online CS I talked to said end of March, and she even told me the price will be the same at the DA and mono.

Yes, I also heard thinner straps - the complaint of the Totally has been the straps slipping off, so I assume that is why the DE has thinner straps.

I reserved mine already. Pre-orders can be picked up on March 28th.
My SA says pics next week are released and she will text me the pic when she gets it.
limited supply for a "soft launch" only the larger stores will have it at first
Good chance since first production to be MIF, so that's why I reserved even though I have not seen a pic of it - I figure I can return it, but I wanted to be among the first to get it to get the MIF.

Online CS I talked to said end of March, and she even told me the price will be the same at the DA and mono.

Yes, I also heard thinner straps - the complaint of the Totally has been the straps slipping off, so I assume that is why the DE has thinner straps.
Can't wait to see pics :smile: