Brands or flee markets?? What's your pick?

Katy@30

Feb 26, 2014
True, branded stuff makes you feel good but don't you guys think that it should be a balance of both the things? I mean its also about certain things worth their price... Share your thoughts on this... Since i have joined this forum, i have seen people mainly talk about brands not the things which actually leads to happiness and also the satisfaction of still being under the budget :smile::smile:

And yes, also post pictures of some of the recent purchases of yours from the flee market which you are really proud of.:lol:

True, branded stuff makes you feel good but don't you guys think that it should be a balance of both the things? I mean its also about certain things worth their price...

100% agree! I've once decided that I'm ready to spend a lot on basic items that I wear daily and for months (coats, jeans), on shoes and bags. There can be no compromise when I buy these. But everything else can be found on flee markets, thrift shops, ebay, inselly etc. If you mix branded expensive items with budget garments (new, vintage and pre-loved) in a right proportion, you still look chic. :smile:

100% agree! I've once decided that I'm ready to spend a lot on basic items that I wear daily and for months (coats, jeans), on shoes and bags. There can be no compromise when I buy these. But everything else can be found on flee markets, thrift shops, ebay, inselly etc. If you mix branded expensive items with budget garments (new, vintage and pre-loved) in a right proportion, you still look chic. :smile:
Exactly my point Calistra and in fact i try to spend on both the things whenever i go out to shop, it gives u happiness and satisfaction that you are still under budget and have such beautiful things to wear as well... kind of a win-win situation for me! :happydance::happydance:

SO true! Makes me way more happy to dig a vintage treasure then to just buy a discounted item in a store. Can't even compare the two feelings. :smile:
I could not agree more with you guys!
Same with me... i just love shopping whether its flea market or a branded shop!
As long as i am deriving that satisfaction from it..Also, It feels awesome when you get something at so much less price and its beautiful ....:yahoo:

SO true! Makes me way more happy to dig a vintage treasure then to just buy a discounted item in a store. Can't even compare the two feelings. :smile:
I could not agree more with you guys!
Same with me... i just love shopping whether its flea market or a branded shop!
As long as i am deriving that satisfaction from it..Also, It feels awesome when you get something at so much less price and its beautiful ....:yahoo: