Brands or flee markets?? What's your pick?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. True, branded stuff makes you feel good but don't you guys think that it should be a balance of both the things? I mean its also about certain things worth their price... Share your thoughts on this... Since i have joined this forum, i have seen people mainly talk about brands not the things which actually leads to happiness and also the satisfaction of still being under the budget :smile::smile:

And yes, also post pictures of some of the recent purchases of yours from the flee market which you are really proud of.:lol:

2. thanks for the thread!

True, i never buy anything if its in fresh arrival or not on discount...It does not satisfy me till that time.. Branded things also deserve a price, above it it looks too much to pay for it ..

3. 100% agree! I've once decided that I'm ready to spend a lot on basic items that I wear daily and for months (coats, jeans), on shoes and bags. There can be no compromise when I buy these. But everything else can be found on flee markets, thrift shops, ebay, inselly etc. If you mix branded expensive items with budget garments (new, vintage and pre-loved) in a right proportion, you still look chic. :smile:

4. Exactly my point Calistra and in fact i try to spend on both the things whenever i go out to shop, it gives u happiness and satisfaction that you are still under budget and have such beautiful things to wear as well... kind of a win-win situation for me! :happydance::happydance:

5. SO true! Makes me way more happy to dig a vintage treasure then to just buy a discounted item in a store. Can't even compare the two feelings. :smile:

6. I could not agree more with you guys!
    Same with me... i just love shopping whether its flea market or a branded shop!
    As long as i am deriving that satisfaction from it..Also, It feels awesome when you get something at so much less price and its beautiful ....:yahoo:

7. I could not agree more with you guys!
    Same with me... i just love shopping whether its flea market or a branded shop!
    As long as i am deriving that satisfaction from it..Also, It feels awesome when you get something at so much less price and its beautiful ....:yahoo: