ORIENT...you complete me...

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
I asked a few TPF member about which material for the cosmetic pouch. I was leaning toward the Empreinte but had only seen one other reveal...

Let's not draw this out...the Orient Empreinte cosmetic pouch!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 757
I bow down to all you lovelies that own an Empreinte bag, the leather is unbelievable! :worthy:

I think a co-worker caught me smelling it today while at my desk! :nuts:

I will post other pics of her with other bags in a moment!

I asked a few TPF member about which material for the cosmetic pouch. I was leaning toward the Empreinte but had only seen one other reveal...

LOVE the Orient! Congrat!! I have the orient zcp, brings a smile to my face every time I see it in my bag :smile:

I bow down to all you lovelies that own an Empreinte bag, the leather is unbelievable! :worthy:

I think a co-worker caught me smelling it today while at my desk! :nuts:

I will post other pics of her with other bags in a moment!

:lolots: That's too funny! Your cosmetic pouch is gorgeous, just beautiful in Orient. Congrats!

And here she is with monogram...

Someone did say it best when they said Pomme is lovely with DE and orange is gorgeous with the monogram...you were correct!

I am lucky enough to add the Empreinte to my collection so now I have DE, DA, Mono, Epi, Vernis and this beauty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 646

SOOOO PRETTY!!! LoVe it! The empreinte leather is amazing ~ so durable and smells divine. This item is on my wish list too.... I was wondering how it looks to coordinate with the Pomme Vernis. I thought I remembered that you had the cles. I have the Sarah wallet in Pomme and am considering the cosmetic case.... TIA.:smile:

SOOOO PRETTY!!! LoVe it! The empreinte leather is amazing ~ so durable and smells divine. This item is on my wish list too.... I was wondering how it looks to coordinate with the Pomme Vernis. I thought I remembered that you had the cles. I have the Sarah wallet in Pomme and am considering the cosmetic case.... TIA.:smile:
Do you want a photo of the girls posing next to each other?