ORIENT...you complete me...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I asked a few TPF member about which material for the cosmetic pouch. I was leaning toward the Empreinte but had only seen one other reveal...

Let's not draw this out...the Orient Empreinte cosmetic pouch!

Attached Files:

2. Love it!

3. I bow down to all you lovelies that own an Empreinte bag, the leather is unbelievable! :worthy:

I think a co-worker caught me smelling it today while at my desk! :nuts:

I will post other pics of her with other bags in a moment!

4. Here she is with my Soufflot! She is divine with black Epi...she looks gorgeous inside also...

Attached Files:

5. LOVE the Orient! Congrat!! I have the orient zcp, brings a smile to my face every time I see it in my bag :smile:

6. :lolots: That's too funny! Your cosmetic pouch is gorgeous, just beautiful in Orient. Congrats!

7. Perfect!! Carry it in good health :smile:

8. Awesome❤️❤️❤️

9. And here she is with monogram...

Someone did say it best when they said Pomme is lovely with DE and orange is gorgeous with the monogram...you were correct!

I am lucky enough to add the Empreinte to my collection so now I have DE, DA, Mono, Epi, Vernis and this beauty!

Attached Files:

10. SOOOO PRETTY!!! LoVe it! The empreinte leather is amazing ~ so durable and smells divine. This item is on my wish list too.... I was wondering how it looks to coordinate with the Pomme Vernis. I thought I remembered that you had the cles. I have the Sarah wallet in Pomme and am considering the cosmetic case.... TIA.:smile:

11. love the color very pretty never seen in person is this more of an orange or red

12. Orient is so pretty, congrats!

13. Do you want a photo of the girls posing next to each other?

14. I say more orange than red...the first pic really does capture the true color!

15. So nice, congrats! :biggrin: