Alexander Wang New Rockie Mini Reveal!

FrazzledPink

Jan 23, 2014
Yay! I'm so excited! Got my first Rockie in the mail today in the color "tang" with gold tone hardware. It's a beautiful color for summer; a sort of bright blood-orange/red/coral color. It was very hard to get the color to show up accurately in the photos:

okJ434U.jpg

lKn5iTQ.jpg

iB2mJQg.jpg

uepzQQI.jpg

Here's a picture by a window in more natural light. The true color is probably an even mix between this photo and the previous ones.

qlrGGNx.jpg

My mini AW fam!

VPKuHxC.jpg

I'll try to post some mod shots later today once I put a better outfit on haha.

Yay! I'm so excited! Got my first Rockie in the mail today in the color "tang" with gold tone hardware. It's a beautiful color for summer; a sort of bright blood-orange/red/coral color. It was very hard to get the color to show up accurately in the photos:

okJ434U.jpg

lKn5iTQ.jpg

iB2mJQg.jpg

uepzQQI.jpg

Here's a picture by a window in more natural light. The true color is probably an even mix between this photo and the previous ones.

qlrGGNx.jpg

My mini AW fam!

VPKuHxC.jpg

Great color! Love it.. Congrats! Love your AW family... ;)

okJ434U.jpg

lKn5iTQ.jpg

iB2mJQg.jpg

uepzQQI.jpg

qlrGGNx.jpg

My mini AW fam!

VPKuHxC.jpg

What a great little family, can't wait to see mod photos.. my favorite :biggrin::biggrin:

Okay, managed to take a few. Sorry the lighting isn't the best.
For reference, I'm 5'9-ish-10 and a US size 12/14. Even at the longest strap length, neither of them were long enough to look good as a crossbody on me.

Here's the rockie:
quxnTeB.jpg

AtwqJEQ.jpg

d15Rn7j.jpg

And the rocco:
CUwJLpP.jpg

Ff8t6Zn.jpg

YIGzlwf.jpg

LOVE the color! great for spring/summer!

may i ask about the studs on your rocco? :smile: how long have you had the bag and how do the studs hold up? a lot of people complain about chippiing but i love the black on black!

Thanks everyone :smile:

LOVE the color! great for spring/summer!

may i ask about the studs on your rocco? :smile: how long have you had the bag and how do the studs hold up? a lot of people complain about chippiing but i love the black on black!

I've only had my Rocco for about a month now, but I have used it nearly every day. I've heard about the chipping issue, but so far mine has held up fine. They say to avoid putting the bag on hard surfaces on the AW site. I never put my bags on the floor anyways so that hasn't been an issue. When it's sitting on my desk at work or something I'll usually just put my jacket underneath it or hang it on my chair. I think it's just a matter of being a little more cautious.

New to this line bit love this bag. Any issues as far as it holding up. Wanting a nice spring color. Thanks in advance

So far, so good! But I've only had both of my AW's for a short amount of time. I'm a little worried about possible color transfer on the tang rockie, but I haven't worn jeans with it yet to say for sure.